常用商務英語對話閱讀
隨著世界經濟的發展,我國與世界各國之間的商務聯絡越來越密切,商務英語作為經濟往來的重要橋樑也越來越重要,商務英語專業發展也越來越引人注目。小編整理了常用商務英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
常用商務英語對話一
接受與訂貨
A: Mr. Mathew, we and now, want to place an order with you.
A:現在我們要向你們訂貨了。
B: Very glad to hear that! I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.
B:聽到這一訊息十分高興!我們很樂意接受您的訂單,而且會馬上開始生產。
A: We will send you a purchase order in two days. We want to ask you to hurry on the execution of the order.
A:我們兩天之內就會將訂貨單寄去,而且也請貴公司加緊履行訂單的工作。
B: I don't think that will be a problem, but I'll have to. check and make sure. I'll let you know when I confirm your purchase order.
B:我想這不會有問題,不過我還是得問一下才能確定。等確認購貨單的時候,我再一起答覆你。
A: Thanks. If we are satisfied with the products, I think we will make many orders later.
A:謝謝,如果產品令人滿意,我們以後會下更多的訂單。
B: Well, I'm afraid that we can't send the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our company will be closed for another week.
B:呃,恐怕要等到過完聖誕節以後,我們才能開始發貨,我們公司要多放一週的假。
A: That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able to take care of it.
A:沒關係。在一週之內我會寄訂單給你們。希望你們能夠加以處理。
B: No problem. Once we get our purchase order , we will begin preparing the books.
B:絕對沒問題。我們一接到您的訂單,就開始備貨。
A: Thanks. We need the products in less than one month because of the market. By the way , will payment against delivery be OK?
A:非常感謝。由於市場的原因,我們必須在不到一個月之內就拿到貨。順便問一下,交貨時付款可以嗎?
B: That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the books about two weeks after we get your purchase order.
B:可以,而且我們可以保證接到訂單後大約兩週,你們就可以收到貨了。
常用商務英語對話二
簽訂合同
A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is in order?
A:合同準備好了,請你看看裡面是否有不妥的地方。
B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timely delivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
B:都不錯,但有一個問題需要提出來,即及時交貨。你知道我們的顧客正急需這批貨物。
A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turn elsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
A:如果你們不能按照合同上所規定的時間交貨,那他們便會轉向別處購買,那樣的話,我們將無法承受損失。
B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.
B:你儘可放心,我們會按時交貨的,但我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。
A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
A:好,我回去後將盡快開出所有數量的信用證。
B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to the terms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen, shipment will possibly be delayed.
B:好。還有,有關信用證上的條款必須與合同上的條款完全一致,以免再修訂,否則船運將有可能被耽擱。
A: All right. I'll see to it.
A:行,我會留心的。
B: Any other question?
B:還有其他的問題嗎?
A: No, nothing more.
A:沒了。
B: Shall we sign the contract now?
B:那麼我們現在籤合同吧?
A: With pleasure.
A:好的。
B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
B:請你簽字。你可留一份原件、兩份影印件。
A: Thank you.
A:謝謝。
B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark the beginning of long and stable business relations between us.
B:很高興我們洽談圓滿成功,我希望這標誌著我們之間長期穩定業務關係的開始。
A: I hope so, too.
A:我也希望如此。
常用商務英語對話三
包裝與裝運
A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,我來是想討論一下商品檢驗問題的。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你們商量一下這件事情呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A:首先我們想確認一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B:好的,什麼事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A:商品是如何檢驗的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shippingand we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B:嗯。根據國際慣例,你方負責貨物裝船前的檢驗,而我方負責貨物抵達後的複檢。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A:那麼誰來負責檢驗費呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B:根據國際慣例,檢驗費由出口方負責。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect thecommodities.
A:我們同意。但是我們要求貨物由我們雙方都信任的機構進行檢驗。
B: That's fine for us.
B:這點沒有問題。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7days?
A:在複檢中如果發現什麼問題,請在7天之內通知我們。
B: We will, for sure.
B:一定。
- 常用商務英語對話閱讀
- 長期頑固性便祕怎麼治的方法
- 骨關節炎的最佳治療方法
- 成都動物園遊記作文
- 狗為什麼喜歡吃紙狗喜歡吃紙的危害
- 高三歷史教師學期工作總結最新範文
- 酒吧感恩節活動策劃書
- 關於愛祖國愛家鄉主題演講稿
- 科技局工作會議上的領導講話稿
- 高三文科數學教師工作計劃
- 大學班級勵志名言
- 行測類比推理練習附答案
- 初三學習計劃時間應該怎麼安排
- 小學二年級語文知識點重點集合
- 奢侈品銷售的英語簡歷範文
- 大便出血沒痛感是什麼原因
- 十二星座的守護神獸
- 初中班主任的德育工作總結範文
- 初中副科怎麼學好
- 食用阿膠的禁忌事項以及功效作用
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字