英語詩歌鑑賞

  詩歌作為以文字抒發情感的載體,在對客觀世界的觀照中,蘊含著自身獨特的韻律和隱喻性,成為一種超越自身文字的抒情符號。下面是小編帶來的精選英語詩歌欣賞,歡迎閱讀!

  精選英語詩歌欣賞篇一

  The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!

  那一天來了,甜蜜的一切已失去!

  Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,

  甜嗓,甜脣,酥胸,纖纖十指,

  Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,

  熱烈的呼吸,溫柔的低音,耳語,

  Bright eyes, accomplish’d shape, and lang’rous waist !

  明眸,美好的體態,柔軟的腰肢!

  Faded the flower and all its budded charms,

  凋謝了,鮮花初綻的全部魅力,

  Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,

  凋謝了,我眼睛見過的美的景色,

  Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,

  凋謝了,我雙臂抱過的美的形體,

  Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-

  凋謝了,輕聲,溫馨,純潔,歡樂——

  Vanish’d unseasonably at shut of eve,

  這一切在黃昏不合時宜地消退,

  When the dusk holiday or holy night

  當黃昏,節日的黃昏,愛情的良夜

  Of fragrant-curtain’d love begins to weave

  正開始細密地編織昏暗的經緯

  The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;

  以便用香幔遮住隱蔽的歡悅;

  But, as I’ve read love’s missal through to-day,

  但今天我已把愛的彌撒書讀遍,

  He’ll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.

  他見我齋戒祈禱,會讓我安眠。

  精選英語詩歌欣賞篇二

  A Red Red Rose

  紅玫瑰

  O, my Luve's like a red, red rose

  吾愛吾愛玫瑰紅,

  That's newly sprung in June;

  六月初開韻曉風;

  O, my Luve's like the melodie,

  吾愛吾愛如管絃,

  That's sweetly play'd in tune.

  其聲悠揚而玲瓏。

  As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

  吾愛吾愛美而殊,

  So deep in luve am I;

  我心愛你永不渝,

  And I will luve thee still, my dear,

  我心愛你永不渝,

  Till a' the seas gang dry.

  直到四海海水枯;

  Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

  直到四海海水枯,

  And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

  岩石融化變成泥,

  I will luve thee still, my dear,

  只要我還有口氣,

  While the sands o' life shall run.

  我心愛你永不渝。

  And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!

  暫時告別我心肝,

  And fare-thee-weel, a while!

  請你不要把心耽!

  And I will come again, my Luve,

  縱使相隔十萬裡,

  Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!

  踏穿地皮也要還。

  精選英語詩歌欣賞篇三

  我是一棵孤獨的小草

  I am a Solitary Blade of Grass

  我是一棵孤獨的小草

  Why do you say I am a national treasure?

  怎麼你說我是個國寶?

  No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!

  不,熊貓才是中華的國寶!

  I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,

  我是一棵孤獨的小草,

  In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.

  論身材我的確十分苗條。

  I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,

  陽光雨露撫育我成長,

  The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;

  藍天白雲向我點頭微笑;

  Pretty flowers have kept me company,

  有百花為我作伴,

  How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?

  我怎能孤獨,而不快樂逍遙?

  Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,

  有時雖有點搖搖欲墜,

  But I will never swing with the wind;

  但我決不臨風歪倒;

  Or flow with the stream,

  既不會隨波飄流,

  Nor do I win favor with crooked means.

  更不會投機取巧。

  Tempered in the smoke of war,

  經歷戰火的磨練,

  Tortured through the test of a hard life,

  飽受生活的煎熬;

  Even though I'm next to nothing,

  我雖然微不足道,

  Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!

  卻是一棵驕傲的小草!

  精選英語詩歌欣賞篇四

  How happy is the little stone

  幸福的小石頭

  How happy is the little stone.

  多幸福的小石頭啊,

  That rambles in the road alone,

  獨自在路上漫步,

  And doesn't care about careers,

  不汲汲於功名,

  And exigencies never fears——

  也從不為變故擔心;

  Whose coat of elemental brown,

  匆匆而過的宇宙,

  A passing universe put on;

  也得披上它自然褐色的外衣。

  And independent as the sun,

  它獨立不羈如太陽,

  Associates or glows alone,

  與從同輝,或獨自閃光,

  Fulfilling absolute decree,

  它決然順應天意。

  in casual simplicity.

  單純,一味自然