關於英語對話短文閱讀

  眾所周知,很多國家的母語都是英語。我們從小學就開始學習英語,然而作為一名大學生,我們的口語水平還是不太理想。小編整理了關於英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

  關於英語對話短文篇一

  Ann: If you have 8 million yuan, would you like to buy a car?

  如果你有八百萬,你想買輛車嗎?

  Bob: No, I will buy an apartment first, and then the car.

  不,我會先買房子,然後才是車。

  Ann: What kind of car is in your mind?

  你想要什麼樣的車?

  Bob: I think the Ferrairi would be the first choice. And you?

  我想法拉利是第一選擇,你呢?

  Ann: I’m not sure. Recently, I read an article. A car of the Red Flag is going to be put into market.

  我不確定。最近,我讀到一篇文章,紅旗牌的一款車即將被投入市場。

  Bob: Is it very special?

  這很特別嗎?

  Ann: Yes. President Hu was in the same style car on the National Day.

  是的,胡主席在國慶那天乘坐了同一款式的車。

  Bob: Wow, how much is it?

  哇,這車要多少錢啊?

  Ann: It’s said about 8 million yuan. I have never heard that any car made in China has such a high market price.

  據說是八百萬,我從沒聽過國產車有這樣高的市價。

  Bob: It illustrates that Chinese comprehensive power has been growing up.

  這證明了中國的綜合國力在提升啊。

  關於英語對話短文篇二

  Ann: Why are you unhappy?

  你為什麼不開心呢?

  Lily: I want to stay away from school.

  我想逃課。

  Ann: What do you want to do?

  你逃課想做什麼?

  Lily: I want to have a trip.

  我想去旅行。

  Ann: To where?

  去哪?

  Lily: No matter where I want to go, it must be quiet and could make me regain the strength.

  不管是去哪,它一定要是安靜的能夠讓我重新獲得力量的地方。

  Ann: I know you have been repressed your emotion for a long time, and you need give vent to your pain.

  我知道你壓抑了很久,你需要發洩你內心的苦悶。

  Lily: Yes, I think so. Do you agree to cut class?

  是的,我也這麼認為,你同意我逃課嗎?

  Ann: I don’t agree, but you can try another way to release yourselves. And you can find a near place to make yourselves clam down where you can come back during the weekend.

  我不同意,但是你可以試著另一個方法來發洩你自己,你也可以找一個近一點的週末就可以來回的地方。讓你自己冷靜一點。

  Lily: Thank you.

  謝謝。

  關於英語對話短文篇三

  Ann: How come? I run more slowly than a year before.

  怎麼回事呢?我跑得比一年前慢了。

  Lily: Why? I have seen you to take exercise these days.

  為什麼?我看你最近幾天都去鍛鍊啊。

  Ann: I go to the playground for the test of 800 meters is on the way.

  我去操場是因為八百米的測試快到了。

  Lily: You didn’t do physical training regularly?

  你沒有經常鍛鍊嗎?

  Ann: I am afraid so. Every time after I run, I feel sick in my stomach and my teeth.

  是的。每次我跑完步,我的胃和牙齒就覺得很不舒服。

  Lily: It’s very normal. These symptoms would disappear after you regularly training.

  這很正常,這些症狀在你經常鍛鍊之後就會消失的。

  Ann: I hope so. Saturday is the test day.

  希望如此,星期六就要考試了。

  Lily: Really? I would go there to watch you.

  真的?我會去看你的。

  Ann: Don’t come there. It isn’t worth watching.

  別來,這沒什麼好看的。

  關於英語對話短文篇四

  Bob: Hey, Tom,why are you looking at a piece of paper for hours?

  嘿,湯姆,你幹嘛對著一張紙發呆呢?

  Tom: I read a piece of fantastic news yesterday, do you want to know what it said?

  我昨天看到一則很奇妙的新聞,你想知道新聞說的是什麼嗎?

  Bob: Don’t keep others guessing, please say!

  別賣關子了,快說。

  Tom: It is about paper making, its raw material is elephant dung. Is it inconceivable?

  是關於造紙的,原料是象糞。很不可思議吧。

  Bob: Making paper from elephant dung? Oh, my god, it must be very stinking.

  象糞造紙?天啊,那不是很臭。

  Tom: No.Although 75% of its raw materials is elephant dung, it is light delicate fragrance instead of stink. This is due to its special fabrication technology.

  不,儘管這種紙裡75%的原料都是大象的糞便,但它不但不臭,反而有一種淡淡的清香,這是源於它的特殊的製造工藝。

  Bob: Whose originality?

  是誰這麼有創意啊?

  Tom: A business man in Sri Lanka.

  一名斯里蘭卡商人。

  Bob: I know there are many elephants in Sri Lanka, so he has the adequate raw materials.

  我知道斯里蘭卡有很多大象,那他就有充足的原料了。

  Tom: Yes, more intriguing is that many personages and political figures make their business cards by using this kind of paper.

  是的,更有趣的是斯里蘭卡很多名人政要用象糞紙作自己的名片呢。