有關於簡單的英語對話短文閱讀
英語學科作為一門語言教學,不僅僅是語言知識的學習以及技能的掌握,更應該是兩種語言與文化之間的對話教學。小編精心收集了有關於簡單的英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!
有關於簡單的英語對話短文1
工作進度 對話
Steven has been in the office for a few days. Now the director Daniel is asking how things are at Steven's work.
史蒂文工作有一段時間了。現在,負責人丹尼爾正在詢問史蒂文工作的進展情況。
Daniel: Hi, Steven, take a seat! How are things at work?
丹尼爾:嗨,史蒂文,請坐!工作進行得怎麼樣了?
Steven: It's coming along well, but it is a little delayed.
史蒂文:進展不錯,但時間上有點拖延。
Daniel: Can you finish it on time?
丹尼爾:能按時完成嗎?
Steven: I'm pressed for time and I am afraid I need someone to help me.
史蒂文:我時間緊迫,恐怕需要有人幫忙完成。
Daniel: OK, I will send Beker to help you. We need to get the brochures done and sent them to our clients on Friday without delay.
丹尼爾:好,我派貝克去協助你。星期五一定要把小冊子印好並送到客戶手上,不得拖延。
Steven: OK, we promise to do it well.
史蒂文:好的,我們保證做好。
有關於簡單的英語對話短文2
做簡報 對話
Steven is making a presentation at the moment. Many customers are listening to him.
史蒂文此刻正在做簡報。許多客戶正在聽他講。
Steven: Good morning, and welcome to Live Tech. It is my honor to make this presentationfor you. Let me begin by explaining some of our digital cameras' selling points. You will seeimmediately that they are very stylish, but what you can't see is the cutting-edge technologyinside. All of our cameras are light, compact, and easy to use.
史蒂文:早安,歡迎蒞臨Live Tech 公司!很榮幸為大家做簡報。首先,我來說明一下我們數碼相機的賣點。您馬上就會注意到它的造型 很時尚,但您還沒看到內部所運用的最新科技。我們所有的相機產品重量輕、體積小,而且使用方便。
Customer: Can I take a look at one of those?
客戶:我可以看一看嗎?
Steven: Be my guest. Live Tech's digital cameras combine point-and-shoot simplicity with theability to easily turn pictures into great-looking prints. Furthermore, it allows users to transferpictures to a computer while the camera recharges.
史蒂文:請別客氣。Live Tech的數碼相機結合了傻瓜相機的簡易操作特性及列印成美麗照片的便利性。此外, 此相機可以讓使用者在相機充電的同時把影像傳輸到計算機上。
Customer: Can I take a picture of you? Seeing is believing.
客戶:我可以為你拍一張照片嗎?總得眼見為憑吧。
Steven: Sure, Just push the button, like...
史蒂文:沒問題。只要按下快門鈕就行了,就像……
Customer: I think I can figure this out. Let's see if this works as advertised. Say 'cheese!'
客戶:我想我可以弄懂怎麼用。我們來看看它是否和廣告上說的一樣,喊 “cheese” !
Steven: I think you will find these are the best digital cameras on the market today.
史蒂文:我想你會發現這些都是目前市場上最棒的數碼相機。
Customer: I think the quality of the photos will speak for themselves.
客戶:我認為這些照片的質量會說明一切的。
有關於簡單的英語對話短文3
檔案管理 對話
Steven is in charge of file management. At this moment Mr. Wu is asking him to file somereports.
史蒂文負責檔案管理,此刻吳先生要求他為報告檔案歸檔。
Mr. Wu: Please file all the reports for me.
吳先生:請替我把這些報告歸檔。
Steven: OK. Would you like to file them according to dates?
史蒂文:好的。你要我按日期順序歸檔嗎?
Mr. Wu: Yes. Will you also make copies and file them using both methods?
吳先生:是的。你可以將它們影印一下,然後以兩種方式各歸檔一份,好嗎?
Steven: Yes, I will.
史蒂文:好,我會的。
Mr. Wu: Good. Can you please also list all the documents in those old files?
吳先生:非常好。你能為這些舊檔內的所有檔案編目錄嗎?
Steven: When do you expect it to be finished?
史蒂文:你希望我何時完成?
Mr. Wu: Before next Friday.
吳先生:下週五之前完成就可以了。
Steven: All right.
史蒂文:好的。