有關於英語對話短文閱讀
培養學生的會話能力是對話課的宗旨。中學英語對話課教學的目的不僅僅是讓學生懂點英語知識,同時應在加強基礎知識和基本訓練的過程中,使基礎知識轉化為言語技能,並發展成運用英語進行交際的能力。小編整理了關於英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!
關於英語對話短文一
購買新車 對話
Steven wants to buy a car. Now he is negotiating the price with a car dealer.
史蒂文想要買一輛車。現在他正和一位賣車人議價。
Steven: Wow, what a cool car! The styling of this car really appeals to me.
史蒂文:哇,這輛車好漂亮啊!這輛車的風格樣式真的吸引了我。
Car dealer: Yes, this is a very popular car.
賣車人:是的,這輛車很受大眾歡迎,
Steven: I want to buy it. How much does this car cost?
史蒂文:我想買下它。這輛車多少錢啊?
Car dealer: The car is beautiful, isn't it? Come on inside and we'll discuss the price.
賣車人:這輛車很漂亮,不是嗎?進裡面來,我們商量一下價錢。
Steven: You can tell me here. I just want to know the price.
史蒂文:你可以在這告訴我,我只是想知道價錢。
Car dealer: 50000 yuan, What a deal! That will, of course, include tax, licence, and registration fee.
賣車人:5萬元,多划算呀!這個價錢包括車稅、車牌執照費,還有註冊費。
Steven: I appreciate your help, but I think I'll look around a bit.
史蒂文:很感謝,我想我還是再看看吧。
Car dealer: Then what price would be fair to you?
賣車人:那麼你認為什麼價格對你合適?
Steven: I think that 30000 yuan would be fair for this car.
史蒂文:我認為這輛車值3萬。
Car dealer: I can see that you are a smart buyer. Forty thousand is my best price.
賣車人:看得出你很精明啊,4萬是我給你的最好價錢。
Steven: Can't you make it cheaper? I still can't afford the car.
史蒂文:你就不能再便宜些嗎?我這個價錢我還是買不起這輛車。
Car dealer: 38000yuan is my final offer.
賣車人:3萬8千元,給你的最低價了。
Steven: Hum...OK. I will take it.
史蒂文:嗯……好吧!我買下了。
關於英語對話短文二
考取駕照 對話
Steven wants to get a driver's licence. Now he is talking with his friend Bob about the drivingtest.
史蒂文想要拿到駕照,現在他正和朋友鮑勃談論駕照考試的事。
Steven: Hi, Bob. I heard that you had passed your driving test. Is it true?
史蒂文:你好,鮑勃。我聽說你已考取了駕照,是真的嗎?
Bob: Yes. A few days ago I have no right to get a driving licence. But now I get it.
鮑勃:是啊,幾天前我還沒資格拿駕照,但是現在我拿到了。
Steven: Is the driving test difficult?
史蒂文:駕照考試難嗎?
Bob: Yes, it can be quite tough. Many pople fail to pass the test at the first time.
鮑勃:是的,很難。不是每個人都能一次通過考試的。
Steven: What does the driving test require?
史蒂文:考駕照都考什麼呢?
Bob: You should enroll in driving school and then take a road test and a written test. After youpass both tests, you'll get your licence.
鮑勃:報個駕校然後參加路考和筆試,都過了就能拿到駕照了。
Steven: Oh, I see. I need more practice before I take the driving test.
史蒂文:哦,我明白了!考駕照前,我需要多多練習。
Bob: Don't worry about your driving test. I think you will pass the test and get the driver'slicence very soon.
鮑勃:別擔心,我覺得你會很快通過考試獲取駕照的。
Steven: Hopeful! Thank you.
史蒂文:但願吧!謝謝你啊!
關於英語對話短文三
留學生活 對話
In the Departmental Reception for new students, Steven and Mandy are talking with each other.
在院系新生歡迎儀式上,史蒂文和曼迪在談話。
Steven: Hello, are you Chinese?
史蒂文:你好,你是中國人嗎?
Mandy: No, I'm Korean. Where are you from?
曼迪:不是,我是韓國人。你來自哪裡?
Steven: I'm from America. Are you settling in all right?
史蒂文:我來自美國。你都安頓好了嗎?
Mandy: I've already found a flat and it's quite comfortable. What about you?
曼迪:我已經找到了一個公寓,非常舒適。你呢?
Steven: I live in my uncle's house. He came here ten years ago.
史蒂文:我住在叔叔家。他十年前就來這裡了。
Mandy: What do you think of the local accent here? Has it been causing you any problems?
曼迪:你怎麼看這裡的口音?給你帶來麻煩了嗎?
Steven: I think it's just a matter of getting used to it.
史蒂文:我想只要我們習慣就好了。
Mandy: I can't agree more.
曼迪:我完全同意你的觀點。
- 有關於英語對話短文閱讀
- 關於節約用水的名言警句
- 蔘茸白鳳丸說明書
- 涼拌雞蛋幹美味又健康的做法
- 百年孤獨讀書心得總結
- 關於預防登革熱的一封信
- 千里送鵝毛的意思是什麼
- 孩子學英語誤區
- 合作意向書精選五篇範文
- 學生關於文明禮儀的演講稿範文
- 醉玲瓏元湛喜歡的人是誰
- 2016天冷了關心的話
- 保健食品的經典廣告詞
- 心靈深處的快樂滿分作文
- 檸檬紅茶怎麼做最有營養
- 補腎陰吃什麼中草藥好
- 不同顏色彼岸花的花語及由來介紹
- 急診科出科自我鑑定_2017年個人出科自我小結
- 如何防止肝膽管結石
- 關於描寫遇見的日記作文
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字