酒店預約英語對話精選

  隨著經濟全球化的發展,英語已然成為國際交流的主要語言。在世界各國文化交流與融合中,英語變體隨之產生。小編精心收集了酒店預約英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  酒店預約英語對話1

  客人:

  Hello, I’d like to reserve a twin room from March 16 to 18.

  你好,我想訂個帶兩張單人床的房間,從三月十六號住到十八號。

  服務員:

  Yes. We still have one available for those days.

  好的,我們正好還有一間空房。

  客人:

  What is your rate?

  請問住一晚多少錢?

  服務員:

  50 dollars per night.

  每晚五十美元。

  客人:

  That sounds fine. I’ll take it.

  好的,我就訂這間。

  服務員:

  All right.

  沒問題。

  酒店預約英語對話2

  Romm reservations. Can I help you?

  我是房間部預訂部的,能幫您嗎?

  BHello,is there a room available?

  你好,還有房間嗎?

  AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?

  想要什麼樣的房間?

  BA twin room,please.

  一個雙人房間。

  AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully booked.The only room available at the moment is a suite.

  請等一等......恐怕已經全訂完了,空著的只有套房了。

  BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.

  知道了,謝謝。

  酒店預約英語對話3

  ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

  Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我將會住很長一段時間的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  請問套房多少錢呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day.

  您訂的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服務費嗎?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服務費。

  C: Meals included?

  餐費有包含在內嗎?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

  C: What services come with that?

  都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前預付嗎?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在幾樓呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它們之間有什麼不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一間更安靜?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,謝謝,再見。