酒店常用英語對話短文精選
對話教學作為一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。小編整理了酒店常用英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!
酒店常用英語對話短文篇一
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客進房
Floor Attendant FA: Smiling Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您們旅途愉快嗎?
Mr. Bellow B: Yes, thanks. 是的,謝謝。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
歡迎到9樓,我是樓層服務員。如果有什麼需要,請告訴我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪兒呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,請走好,沿著這兒走就可以了。
Mrs. BellowM:Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎麼會知道我們的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您們的名字在908房的預抵名單上,把房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?我幫您們開門。
B: Here it is. 在這。
FA Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light This way, please.先敲門,然後引領客人進房間並開燈這邊請。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
謝謝,我們的行李什麼時候送上來?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您們的行李馬上就送上來了。行李員正在處理當中。
B: Very wellLooking around the room. 非常好環視房間
FA: How do you like this room? 您覺得這房間怎麼樣呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起來很舒適。我們很喜歡。
FA: Drawing the curtains aside The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
把窗簾拉開這房間朝南並面對著黃浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
the room key to Mr. Bellow Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.把房間鑰匙交給BELLOW先生這是您的鑰匙。
酒店常用英語對話短文篇二
Making a Reservation 預訂客房
ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?
Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我將會住很長一段時間的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
請問套房多少錢呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day.
您訂的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服務費嗎?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服務費。
C: Meals included?
餐費有包含在內嗎?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。
C: What services come with that?
都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前預付嗎?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在幾樓呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它們之間有什麼不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一間更安靜?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之後都沒有房間了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,謝謝,再見。
酒店常用英語對話短文篇三
C: Good morning. Can I help you?
G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .
C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?
G: John smith, room 1208 .
C: May I have your room key, please ?
G: Sure. Here you are.
C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?
G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?
C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .
G: I see .
C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?
G: I’d like to pay in cash .
C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .
G: Here you are .
C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
G: Thank you .
C: You are welcome , Good-bye .
- 酒店常用英語對話短文精選
- 交談的英文短語精選合集
- 描寫菊花的六年級作文
- 有關小學生歇後語精選
- 減肥產品的廣告宣傳語
- 初中文言文通體字的高效彙總和整理
- 敘述回家的情感故事隨筆
- 碌碌無為的意思及造句
- 小學生關於讀書的主題手抄報圖片
- 堂上巖桂秋晚未開作詩促之詩詞閱讀原文附答案
- 有關小學生英語故事表演
- 表達一個人難受的簽名
- 寫給幼兒園孩子一封信
- 女生傷感網名好聽心碎簡單
- 巨蟹座女人的優缺點
- 一分鐘精彩自我介紹範文
- 女人下巴面相代表什麼
- 職業性格測試題及答案
- 初中物理易錯知識點歸納
- 學生本人自我評價精選例文
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字