酒店常用英語對話短文

  在課堂情景對話教學中,如何調動學生參與度、串聯所學知識、提高學生情景對話的能力,是對話教學中的關鍵和目標。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  B:

  This is your room.After you,sir.May i put your bags here?

  這是你的房間先生。我可以吧你的行李放在這裡嗎?

  G:

  Sure,Just put them anywhere.

  當然,隨便放吧。

  B:

  Here is your room key,Is this the correct number of bags?

  這是您的房間鑰匙,行李的件數對了的吧?

  G:

  Let's see.Yes,that's all.

  讓我看看。是的,全在這兒了。

  B:

  May i hang your coat in the closet,sir?

  先生,你的外衣我給你掛在衣櫃裡可以嗎?

  G:

  Ah,yes.Thank you!

  啊,好的,謝謝你!

  B:

  You're welcome,sir.Shall i open the curtains for you?

  歡迎光臨先生。要不要我為你開啟窗簾?

  G:

  Yes,that's a good idea.

  好的,好主意。

  B:

  Anything elsecan i do,sir?

  先生,還需要幫忙嗎?

  G:

  No,i guess that's all.

  應該不需要了。

  篇二

  O:

  Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

  早上好,錦江飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?

  G:

  Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

  是的,你能告訴我怎麼去酒店?

  O:

  Where will you be coming from,sir?

  你從哪兒來的,先生?

  G:

  From the railway station.

  從火車站來的

  O:

  It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

  大約20分鐘的行程,如果你願意可以在這裡做20號巴士。

  G:

  Good,thank you.

  好的,謝謝你。

  O:

  You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

  歡迎您先生。我們期待你的光臨。

  篇三

  R:

  Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

  長虹飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?

  G:

  I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

  我從美國打的電話。我在我來之前想先訂個酒店。

  R:

  Yes,madam.How can i help you?

  是的,夫人,我怎樣幫你呢?

  G:

  The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

  第一,我想知道從機場到酒店要多久。

  R:

  Only fifteen minutes drive.

  只需要15分鐘。

  G:

  Do you have a conference room?

  你會議室嗎?

  R:

  We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

  我們有分別可以容納400人,還有8人,或者20人的會議室。

  G:

  So you must have a business center.

  所以,是有商務中心的。

  R:

  Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

  是的,夫人,在2004年商務中心提供了服務。我們可以提供祕書,翻譯服務,我們當然有傳真和電傳。

  G:

  What do you charge for double and single rooms?

  你這的單人間和雙人間分別怎麼收費的?

  R:

  Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

  單人房要320元,而雙人房每天要收480元

  G:

  That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

  這聽起來似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老闆談談再決定。

  R:

  Do you need any further information,madam?

  夫人,你還需要什麼資料嗎?

  G:

  Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

  啊,是的,酒店這有精品店嗎?

  R:

  Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

  是的,夫人,事實上,我們這有時裝精品店,禮品店和超市。

  G:

  Thank you for all information.

  謝謝您的所有資訊。

  R:

  Thank you for calling the Changhong.

  感謝您致電長虹.