關於酒店前臺英語對話

  英語作為一門國際性語言,是世界科技進步、國家經濟發展與文化交流的必備工具,已成為個人發展不可缺少的一項技能。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  C: Good morning . Room reservation . Can I help you ?

  G: I’d like to make a reservation .

  C: When for ?

  G: For Sept .9th .

  C: For how long ?

  G: About a week .

  C: Could you hold the line , please ? I’ll check….

  Thank you for waiting , sir . I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on those days .

  G: That’s all right .

  C: We’re very sorry , sir . We hope you understand

  2

  ADid you ask them to send more blankets up?These blankets they use are too thin.

  你有叫他們多送一些毯子上來嗎?這些毯子太薄了。

  BNo, I didn't think of it.

  我沒想到。

  AI will call them.

  我來打電話好了。

  BFront desk.

  櫃檯,您好。

  AHello. Yes. I would like some more blankets in my room. It's too cold.

  喂,我想多要一些毯子,房間裡面太冷了。

  BAnd your room number, Ma'am?

  請問你的房間號碼是?

  AI'm in room 224. We need a lot of blankets.

  224 ,我們需要很多毯子。

  BAlright, I'll have someone bring them right away.

  好的,我立刻請人送過去。

  AThank you. May I ask you one more thing?

  謝謝,可以再拜託一件事嗎?

  BOf course, Ma'am.

  當然可以。

  AMy husband and I would like a wake-up call tomorrow morning.

  我先生和我想要明天早上的起床服務。

  BWhat time would you like that?

  幾點鐘呢?

  A7:30.

  七點半。

  BAlright. A wake-up call at 7:30 AM. Room 224. Anything else?

  好的,224 號房,早上七點半起床服務。還需要其它的嗎?

  ANo, nothing else.

  不用了。

  3

  AWell,we didn't ask for this room service.It must be somebody else's,I'm sure.

  哦,我們沒有要求過住房服務,我相信一定是其他人要求的。

  BOh,is it?Let me check.

  啊,是嗎?讓我查一下。

  AYes,please.

  是的,請。

  BI'm sorry to say that this room service charge is yours.

  對不起這個住房服務費是你的。

  AWe paid for the room service already in our room.

  住房服務費我們已在房間內付過了。

  BDo you have any evidence?

  你有任何證明嗎?

  ANo,we got no receipt,but we paid on the spot.

  不,我們沒有取收據,但我們是當場付的。