關於電話預約英語對話
英語對話教學中必須給學生創設一個真實的語言交際環境,為學生提供充分運用英語進行交流實踐的機會,使學生能夠加深理解、熟練掌握、靈活運用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
AHello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?
您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能為您做什麼?
BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.
你好。我想訂一輛計程車,這個週六的早上。
AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.
好的。請留下您的名字和電話。
BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.
好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。
AThanks. I got it.
謝謝,我記下了。
BHow much will it cost?
收費是多少?
AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.
這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從聖凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。
BThat’s fair.
這還算合理。
AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?
你需要什麼車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?
BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?
小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?
AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.
很抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現金。
BOkay. That’s fine.
好的,知道了。
AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?
您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?
BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.
星期六早上7點鐘。
AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.
好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。
2
A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?
B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?
B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.
3
C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?
早上好,這是前臺。需要我幫忙嗎,先生?
G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room.
是的,我想要訂個房間
C:Thank you,Sir.For which date?
謝謝,先生。訂哪一點的?
G:From November 9th
11月9日起
C:For how many nights?
住幾晚?
G:For two nights.
兩晚
C:How many guests will there be in your party?
有多少人和你一起?
G:Just my wife and i
僅僅和我的妻子
C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?
你想訂哪種型別的房間,一張雙人床還是兩張單人床的?
G:A twin,please
兩張單人的吧
C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?
能稍等下嗎?我將幫你查一下這幾天我們的客房供應情況,讓你久等了,我們這有一間1000元和1500的,你喜歡哪一種?
G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.
我們要1500的那間吧
C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please?
好的,先生,請你告訴我你們的姓名嗎?
G:Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.
是的,約翰戴維斯,D-a-v-i-s.
C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please?
戴維斯先生,你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?
G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.
電話是01-5639-1875
C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir?
什麼時候到呢,先生?
G:Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.
大概上午8點吧
C:I'd like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for Mr.and Mrs.Davis at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November 11th.My name is Steve and we're looking forward to serving you.
我想確定下您的預定資訊,先生。你和你的夫人一間價格為1500元的雙人房。從11月9日到11月11日住兩個晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你們的光臨!