有關朋友情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
1:
said he didn't have any fun at his new school this week. Do you know why?
內森說他這個星期在新學校過得很無聊,你知道為什麼嗎?
Mother:I think he hasn't made any new friends yet. He's just a little lonely.
我想是因為他還沒交到新朋友的關係,他只是有點寂寞。
Father:He really misses his friends from our old neighborhood.
他真的很想以前住的地方的朋友。
a doubt. Maybe if he knew he doesn't have to give up any of his old friends to make new ones it will be easier for him.
那還用說,要是他知道交新朋友不等於叫他放棄老朋友,可能對他會容易些。
do you propose to help him understand that?
你打算怎麼讓他了解這點?
, we can help him keep in touch with his old friends.
嗯,我們可以幫他和以前的朋友保持聯絡。
Father:I guess we could go visit once in a while too.
我想我們也可以偶爾回去拜訪老鄰居。
. There's a lot we can do to help him through this transition.
沒錯,我們可以做很多事,來幫他度過這段過渡期。
2:
didn't show up to my performance last night! Some kind of friend you are!
你昨晚沒來看我表演!這算什麼朋友!
me a chance to explain. I was no my way and I had an accident.
聽我解釋,我在過來的路上發生了意外。
. You look like you're all black and blue.
是,是,你看起來全身都是烏青。
Girl:I am fine. In fact, I don't have a scratch on me or my vehicle. But the other guy is in critical condition.
我沒事,事實上我和車子都沒事,不過另外一個人受傷很重。
serious.
你是認真的。
, I'm serious. I'm really sorry about missing your concert.
是的,我不是在開玩笑,我很抱歉錯過了你的演奏會。
Boy:I guess I misjudged you. I hope you can forgive me.
看來我錯怪你了,希望你能原諒我。
Girl:Of course I forgive you. What are friends for? Now, what am I going to do for that other guy?
我當然會原諒你,朋友是做什麼用的?現在,對於另外那個人,我該怎麼辦呢?
3:
Husband:Hi, I'm home! Can you double that receipt? I ran into an old friend after work and invited him for dinner.
老婆,我回家了!你可以幫我仔細看一下收據嗎?我今天遇到一位老朋友,請他吃了晚餐。
Wife:No problem. Who is it? Anyone I know?
沒問題,這個人是誰?我認識他嗎?
Husband:I don't think so. Do you remember Bob Gain from Tulsa?
我想你應該不認識,你認識塔爾薩市的鮑勃·蓋恩嗎?
name doesn't ring a bell. But tell me more.
沒聽過這個名字,他是誰?
Husband:He was on the diving team with me in high school and saved my life one day.
他是我高中潛水隊的同學,有一天還救了我一命。
, I'll have to personally thank him by making him my famous chocolate cake.
那我得做我最拿手的巧克力蛋糕送給他,親自向他道謝。
glad he saved me, huh?
你很高興他救了我一命?
! Bob and his whole family are welcome here any time!
當然!隨時歡迎鮑勃和他家人來我們家做客!
4:
Boy:My German teacher thought it would be a good idea to have German pen friends to write to in German.
我的德語老師建議我們交個德國筆友練習寫德語。
a great idea! Now you have a friendly audience to practice with!
這真是個好主意!這樣你就有一個友善的練習物件!
only thing is that my pen friend will be writing in English.
問題是我的筆友想用英文寫信。
Girl:Oh, he wants to practice his language skills too.
哦,他也想練習語言能力?
right. And it's a girl that I'll be writing too. Her name is Olga.
沒錯,而且我的筆友是個女孩子,她叫奧爾佳。
Olga can introduce you to some of her friends who can write to you in German and you can do the same for her with your friends to write her in English.
也許奧爾佳可以把你介紹給其他願意寫德文信給你的朋友,你也可以介紹你的朋友,寫英文信給她。
a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?
這個點子太棒了!我怎麼沒想到?
Girl:I don't know, but you know how to surround yourself with great friends!
我不知道,不過你現在知道周圍有一堆好朋友的好處了吧!