有關家人情景對話

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

  1:

   really look familiar.

  你看起來很面熟。

  ? My name is Gretchin Hammer. What is your name?

  真的?我叫格蕾琴·哈默,請問貴姓大名?

  Man:My name is Phillip Hammer. I think we are related. Who is your dad?

  我叫菲利普·哈默,我想我們是親戚,請問令尊是?

   Hammer. He is ori ginally from Holland.

  雅各布·哈默,他出生於荷蘭。

   my uncle. You're my cousin! Hi cousin!

  那是我伯父,你是我的堂妹!你好,堂妹!

   really a small world, isn't it! The Hammer family isn't very big.

  世界還真小!哈默家族並不大。

  Man:It really is. Do you have time to eat dinner and catch up?

  沒錯。有空吃頓晚餐聊聊嗎?

  Woman:I always make time for family.

  如果是有關親人的事,我永遠都有時間。

  2:

   been chosen to plan the next family reunion.

  我被指派負責籌劃下次家族聚會。

   for you! Do you get to do anything you want?

  那很有意思!你可以完全按照你的想法來做嗎?

  . And I should start planning now.

  可以,而且我現在就要開始計劃了。

   everyone usually show up for your family reunions?

  通常每個人都會出席家族聚會嗎?

   about. There are at least a few hundred in our immediate family alone.

  幾乎,直系血親至少有好幾百人。

   many days will the reunion be?

  這樣的聚會持續幾天?

   it's at least five days and four nights.

  通常至少五天四夜。

   is going to be a major production for you!

  看來這是一個大工程!

  3:

   Annie, who is this picture of?

  嘿,安妮,畫中的這個人是誰?

  Woman:Oh, that's my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfathe.

  喔,那是我的曾曾曾曾曾曾曾祖父。

  Man:I think you can say your seventh great grandfather! Cutie! What's his name?

  我想你是指七代的曾祖父!真俏皮的說法!他叫什麼名字?

   Madsen. A great man if I do say so myself.

  彼得一馬德森。我認為他是個偉大的人。

   pun. What is it you actmire about him most?

  說得好,你最敬佩他哪一點?

  Woman:He loved his family and his countrymen and his freedom.

  他愛他的家人、他的同胞,還有自由。

  Man:He looks like a very personable man.

  他看起來是個優雅的紳士。

  Woman:He was. He was friendly toward and showed concern for everyone he met.

  飩的確是,他很親切,關心所有見到的人。

  4:

  Man:I would like you to meet my family. Can you come to dinner next week at my parents' place?

  我想請你見見我的家人,下星期可以到我父母家共進晚餐嗎?

  ! Do they know anything about me?

  天啊!他們知道我的事嗎?

  , I've told them a lot about you. They are excited to meet you.

  事實上,我告訴他們很多有關你的事,能見到你他們很興奮。

   a little nervous!

  我有點緊張!

  Man:I think you'll like them. My family is pretty laid back.

  我想你會喜歡他們,我的家人很隨和。

   many people will be there at dinner?

  有多少人會出席?

   see. there's my mom and dad and my two brothers and one of my sisters.

  我想想,有我老媽、我老爸和兩個弟弟,還有我其中一個妹妹。

   good, I'm usually more comfortable in bigger families.

  那不錯,我在比較大的家庭裡通常比較安心。