有關城市情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面小編為大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
:芝加哥
Todd: Hello! What's your name please?
託德:你好!請問你叫什麼名字?
Anna: My names's Anna.
安娜:我叫安娜。
Todd: Anna. OK, Anna and where are you from?
託德:安娜。好的,安娜你來自哪裡?
Anna: I'm from a suburb of Chicago, Illinois.
安娜:我來自伊利諾伊州芝加哥的郊區。
Todd: Oh, Chicago. Wow, what's Chicago like?
託德:哦,芝加哥。哇,芝加哥怎麼樣?
Anna: It's very windy and flat, but there's a lot to do there. We have a lot of sports teams, things to do in the summer, lots of festivals, so...
安娜:多風,地勢平坦,不過那裡可以做許多事情。我們有許多運動隊,夏天可以做很多事情,還有很多節日,所以……
Todd: Uh-huh, like what kind of festivals?
託德:哈哈,都有哪種節日呢?
Anna: We have a taste of Chicago festival, every summer, every year, and it's down in Grant Park, and all the food vendors, all the major restaurants in Chicago set up a food booth and you can buy, taste all kinds of food around the world.
安娜:每年夏天我們都會舉辦芝加哥美食節,地點就在格蘭特公園,那兒有各種食品攤販,芝加哥所有大飯店都會設立食物攤位,你可以購買、品嚐全世界各種各校的食物。
Todd: Wow, that sounds pretty good. Ah, what kind of food do you like? What's your favorite kind of food?
託德:哇,那聽起來真好。嗯,你喜歡哪種食物?你最喜歡的食物是什麼?
Anna: My favorite kind of food is Mexican food.
安娜:我最喜歡墨西哥菜。
Todd: Oh, yeah! And what dish in particular do you like?
託德:哦耶!你有特別喜歡的菜嗎?
Anna: Let me think. I like all Mexican food but I really like, like a stuffed pavlano pepper's very good.
安娜:讓我想想。我喜歡所有的墨西哥菜,不過我非常非常喜歡填青椒。
Todd: Oh, really! Stuffed Pavlano pepper!
託德:哦,真的嗎!填青椒!
Anna: You stuff it with cheese or they can put meat inside of it. It's good.
安娜:把乳酪或者是也可以是肉類放進青椒裡。非常好吃。
Todd: Can you make it?
託德:你會做嗎
Anna: No! I can not make it. I can make tacos, but that's about it.
安娜:不會!我做不了。我可以做墨西哥捲餅,僅此而已。
:多倫多
Todd: OK, hello!
託德:你好!
Shawn: Hello!
肖恩:你好!
Todd: What's your name please?
託德:請問你叫什麼名字?
Shawn: My name is Shawn O'reily
肖恩:我叫肖恩·奧雷利。
Todd: Shawn O'Reily.
託德:肖恩·奧雷利。
Shawn: Yes, sir!
肖恩:沒錯,先生!
Todd: OK, that's an Irish name?
託德:好的,那是愛爾蘭名字嗎?
Shawn: Yes, sir!
肖恩:是的,先生!
Todd: OK, and where are you from?
託德:好的,你來自哪裡?
Shawn: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
肖恩:加拿大安大略省多倫多市。
Todd: OK, why don't you talk a little bit about Toronto.
託德:嗯,你為什麼不談談多倫多呢?
Shawn: It's a very diverse, multi-cultural city. I feel it's a great place to raise your family. There's a lot of great family areas. I'd say some of the shopping malls are very good for pretty much anybody. And for the social types they have many bars in Toronto, unfortunately Toronto has a bit of a homeless problem, how-should-I-say, it's tiresome over the years, like every time you go downtown, you're bound to bump into a homeless person, like, wha-cha-call-it, for a city of 4 million compared to New York City that does not have a homeless problem it's pretty embarrassing. Um, how-should-I-say, at times it can be unsafe if you're around them because you're constantly being pestered by them, but, I'd say it's a good city, how-should-I-say, many different things to do, you're just notconfined to one area of the city to have fun, you can go pretty much anywhere in the south end of the city and have fun.
肖恩:那是個非常多樣化的城市,是個擁有多元文化的城市。我認為那是個組建家庭的好地方。那裡有許多非常棒的家庭區。我得說,幾乎所有人都認為,那裡的一些超市非常棒。就社會型來說,多倫多有許多酒吧,不幸的是,多倫多存在乞討者。要怎麼說呢,很多年來一直是這樣,有點煩人,就像每次你去市中心,你一定會碰到無家可歸的人,就像,要怎麼說好呢,多倫多有4百萬人口,可是相較於紐約這樣沒有無家可歸者的城市來說,這種情況有些尷尬。嗯,要怎麼說呢,有時如果你走到他們身邊會有些不安全,因為他們會不停地纏著你要錢,但是我得說,多倫多是個很好的城市,嗯,可以做許多不同的事情,你不是隻在多倫多的一個地方能享受快樂,你可以去城市南端的任何地方,在那裡都可以享受愉快的生活。
Todd: OK, wow, sounds like a really good place.
託德:好的,哇哦,聽起來那真是一個好地方。
Shawn: And of course, a lot of good looking girls in Toronto. Many different kinds so it's definitely one of those places where you'll have, how-should-I-say, you'll have neck problems cause you'llconstantly turning your head for all the good looking girls.
肖恩:當然,多倫多有許多漂亮的女孩。許多不同型別的美女,所以那裡絕對是會使你的頸部有問題的地方,因為你要不停地轉頭看那些美女。