有關初戀情景對話

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面小編為大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

  :

  Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend?

  傑西卡:凱特,你交第一個男朋友的時候多大?

  Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14.

  凱特:我第一次真正交男朋友是在14歲。

  Jessica: 14 What was his name?

  傑西卡:14歲。他叫什麼名字?

  Kate: His name was Murray.

  凱特:他叫穆雷。

  Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school?

  傑西卡:穆雷。哇哦。你是在學校認識他的嗎?

  Kate: He went to a different school, he went to a school near my school.

  凱特:他和我不在同一所學校,他的學校就在我學校附近。

  Jessica: OK, so how did you meet him?

  傑西卡:哦,那你是怎麼認識他的?

  Kate: We met through mutual friends. His friend knew my friend.

  凱特:我們是通過共同的朋友認識的。他的朋友認識我的朋友。

  Jessica: OK. So now what, so did you actually go on dates with him when you were 14?

  傑西卡:好。那你14歲的時候,有真的和他去約會嗎?

  Kate: Yes, we did.

  凱特:是啊,我們約會了。

  Jessica: Wow. Where did you go?

  傑西卡:哇。你們去哪裡了?

  Kate: We went to the cinema. We used to go and listen to music, watch bands, and we used to go to like the fair, and things like that.

  凱特:我們去了電影院。我們常一起去聽音樂,看樂隊表演,去遊樂場,做類似這樣的事情。

  Jessica: Oh, cool. So were your parents cool with you having a boyfriend?

  傑西卡:哦,酷啊。那你們的父母也覺得你交男朋友沒什麼問題嗎?

  Kate: Yes, yes. They really liked him.

  凱特:是的,是的。他們很喜歡他。

  Jessica: Yeah, and they, Wow, that's really good, cause a lot of times parents aren't very cool with...

  傑西卡:好的,他們,哇,這真好,許多時候父母都不會這麼冷靜……

  Kate: Yeah. We went out a long time.

  凱特:是的。我們交往了很長時間。

  Jessica: How long did you go out?

  傑西卡:你們交往了多長時間?

  Kate: Two and a half years, nearly three years.

  凱特:兩年半,大約三年的時間。

  Jessica: So it finished when you were 17?

  傑西卡:那你17歲的時候結束了這段感情?

  Kate: Yeah, 17.

  凱特:對,17歲。

  Jessica: Do you still keep in touch with him?

  傑西卡:你和他還有聯絡嗎?

  Kate: Yes, he's living in my flat at the moment.

  凱特:是的,他現在住在我的公寓裡。

  Jessica: Really, Wow!

  傑西卡:真的嗎,哇!

  Kate: Yeah, we're like really good friends.

  凱特:對,我們就像非常好的朋友。

  Jessica: Oh, that's good.

  傑西卡:哦,那真好。

  Kate: He's renting my flat off of me.

  凱特:他租了我不住的公寓。

  Jessica: Oh, that's cool. Wonderful.

  傑西卡:哦,那真酷。真好。

  有關婚禮情景對話:

  Anna: I got married on May 18th, in 2002, and I wanted to have a very romantic wedding but also small and, so John and I started to have my wedding in our, my parents backyard, so we decorated the backyard and we invited just close family and friends and it was an outside wedding, it was really beautiful, and five days before the wedding it rained every single day, all day long, and the ground was really wet. It was terrible, and then the day of my wedding, the sun came out and it was a beautiful day, so sunny and we were so happy.

  安娜:我在2002年5月18日結婚,我希望能辦個特別浪漫的小型婚禮,所以約翰和我開始在我父母的後院準備婚禮,我們裝飾了後院,只邀請了親近的家人和朋友,因為是戶外婚禮,所以非常漂亮,在婚禮的五天前每天都下雨,而且下一整天,地面非常溼滑。情況很糟糕,但是我婚禮的那天太陽出來了,天氣特別好,陽光明媚,我們都非常開心。