有關運動情景對話_快來玩轉運動場吧

  運動是日常中很普遍的話題之一,在英語聽力考試中也是常考的問題,今天小編在這裡為大家介紹有關運動情景對話,希望對大家有所幫助!

  有關運動情景對話:散步

  Today is a nice day, so Steven asks Dora to take a walk.

  今天天氣很好,史蒂文叫朵拉一塊去散步。

  Dora: What did you say?

  朵拉:你說什麼?

  Steven: I said it’s a lovely day. Why don't we go for a walk?

  史蒂文:我說天氣這麼好,我們何不去散散步呢?

  Dora : Well, I feel a little tired.

  朵拉:嗯,我有點累了。

  Steven: Come on! Rest breads rust.

  史蒂文:嘿,來吧。生命在於運動。

  Dora: Then can you wait a few minutes? I want to finish writing this letter.

  朵拉:那你能等我幾分鐘嗎?我想把這封信寫完。

  Steven: I hope it won*t be too long. It would be a shame not to take advantage of such lovely weather.

  史蒂文:我希望別寫太久。這麼好的天氣不好好利用,太可惜了。

  Dora: It won't be long. No more than ten minutes. Why don't you go ahead and l*ll meet you in the park?

  朵拉:一會兒就寫完。要不了l分鐘。你何不先走一步,我待會兒到公園找你吧。

  Steven. OK! See you later!

  史蒂文:好的!一會兒見!

  有關運動情景對話:跑步

  Lily and Steven, both of them want to lose some weight. Steven decides to do more running, so he invites Lily to join him.

  史蒂文和莉莉都想減肥,史蒂文決定多跑步,於是他邀請莉莉和他一起。

  Lily: I want to lose some weight!

  莉莉:我要減肥!

  Steven: So do I!

  史蒂文:我也是!

  Lily: I have a yoga class tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?

  莉莉:我明天去上瑜伽課,一起去嗎?

  Steven: No, it's too expensive for me. I've decided to take some exercises on my own.

  史蒂文:不了,太貴了。我決定自己做些運動。

  Lily: What are you going to do?

  莉莉:你打算做什麼?

  Steven: Run around the track. In the morning I run for an hour, and in the afternoon I run around the building.

  史蒂文:去操場上跑步。早上跑一個小時,晚上繞大樓跑一圈。

  Lily: Good, I am sure it will work if you can persist.

  莉莉:不錯,我相信如果你堅持的話一定會有效的。

  Steven: I hope so. Would you like to join me?

  史蒂文:希望如此,你願意和我一起嗎?

  Lily: Sounds good!

  莉莉:好啊!

  有關運動情景對話:球類運動

  Steven meets Sarah at the school dining hall, and they have a chat about the ball games.

  史蒂文和莎拉在學校食堂相遇,他們就球類運動閒聊了一會兒。

  Steven: Where did you go yesterday?

  史蒂文:昨天你到哪裡去了?

  Sarah: I went to play tennis in the public park.

  莎拉:我到公園裡去打網球。

  Steven: How often do you play tennis?

  史蒂文:你多久打一次?

  Sarah: Twice a week. How about you?

  莎拉:每星期兩次。你呢?

  Steven: I seldom play tennis. I prefer football and basketball.

  史蒂文:我很少打網球。我比較喜歡足球和籃球。

  Sarah: But it is very difficult to gather a team of players together.

  莎拉:但是要湊足一隊球員是很難的。

  Steven: I usually play with my schoolmates.

  史蒂文:我通常和同學們一塊兒踢。

  Sarah: Do you like watching football matches?

  莎拉:你喜歡看足球比賽嗎?

  Steven: Yes, I went to the Tian He Sports Center for a football match last Sunday.

  史蒂文:是的,我上星期天還到天河體育中心去看足球比賽了呢。

  Sarah: Oh, I watched it on television. It was an exciting match.

  莎拉:哦,我在電視上看過。那是一場緊張刺激的比賽。

  有關運動情景對話:騎自行車

  Steven is fond of cycling, because he thinks it's convenient and good for environmental protection.

  史蒂文喜歡騎自行車,因為他覺得騎自行車既方便又環保。

  Mary: Hi, Steven! What do you like to do during the weekend?

  瑪麗:嘿,史蒂文,你週末喜歡做什麼?

  Steven: I love swimming and cycling. On Saturday morning I usually ride my bike almost two hours.

  史蒂文:我喜歡游泳和騎自行車,星期六早上我要花兩個小時騎車在城裡轉一轉,或沿著鄉間小路騎車。

  Mary: That’s great! I think they do you a lot of good.

  瑪麗:真不錯,我想鍛鍊對你有很多好處。

  Steven: Sure, they do.

  史蒂文:確實是。

  Mary: But why do you choose cycling at first?

  瑪麗:但是最初你怎麼會選擇騎自行車。

  Steven: Because it is convenient and good for environmental protection.

  史蒂文:因為騎自行車既方便又環保。

  Mary: You are really a good citizen.

  瑪麗:你真是個好公民。

  Steven: That’s what I can do.

  史蒂文:這只是我能做的。