電影相關英語情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!
電影英語情景對話1:
Man:We can't go that way, the road is blocked for the next few days.
我們不能往那裡走,那條路接下來幾天都會禁止通行。
Woman:Oh, that's right. They're film ing a movie up there, aren't they?
對哦,電影公司的人要在那邊拍片,對吧?
high speed chase scene, I think.
我想可能是高速追逐戲。
Woman:I wonder how all the businesses in the area feel about that.
不知道那邊的商家會怎麼想。
Man:I think that they get a pretty good payoff.
我想他們應該會得到不錯的補償。
movie company has to pay them?
電影公司會付錢給他們?
Man:I don't know about all of that, but think about it, their business gets free publicity!
我不大清楚,不過想想,他們的商店可以得到免費的宣傳!
Woman: Oh, yea, they get to be in a movie for the whole world to see!
時哦,全世界都會在電影裡看到這些商店。
電影英語情景對話2:
, what were movies like when you were a kid?
媽,你小時候電影是什麼樣子?
about them was different, even the theaters.
所有事情都和現在不一樣,甚至是電影院。
really interested. Tell me about them.
我很感興趣,多給我講講。
, where I grew up, we saw movies at a drive-in theater in our car with the whole family.
嗯,我長大的地方,經常是一家人開車到露天戲院,坐在車子上看的。
cool. I bet you could bring your own food.
真酷,我想你可以自己帶食物吧。
Mother:We did. On hot days, we'd take a blanket and lay in the back of dad's old pickup to watch the movie.
沒錯。天氣熱的時候,我們會帶條毯子,躺在父親的老貨車上看電影。
don't we do that anymore?
為什麼現在沒人這樣做了?
, the weather might have some influence, during bad weather the theater didn't make a whole lot.
嗯,這和天氣可能有些關係,天氣不好時,就沒有人會去看電影了。
電影英語情景對話3:
a double feature at the cinema this Saturday. Do you want to go with me?
這個星期六電影院要連映兩場,你要和我一起去嗎?
are the movies that are playing?
放映什麼電影?
an action movie with Harrison Ford and a chick flick with Susan Sarandon.
一部是哈里森·福特的動作片,另外一部的女主角是蘇珊·薩蘭登。
never seen a movie I don't like that had Harrison Ford in it.
只要是哈里森·福特演的電影,我應該都會喜歡。
that a yes?
所以,你要去嗎?
. What time does it start and do you want to meet me there?
是的,幾點開始,我們在電影院見面嗎?
Boy:It starts at one and yea, let's meet there. It's the cinema on the corner of Lincoln and Main.
一點開始。好啊,我們在那裡碰面,林肯街和緬因街交匯處那家戲院。
! I have a coupon for free popcorn at that theater!
太好了!我有那家戲院的免費爆米花券!
電影英語情景對話4:
Man:Do you remember what the ratings of movies stand for?
你還記得電影分級代表的意思嗎?
, G stands for General Audiences, PG means Parental Guidance suggested, R is restricted to audiences under 18 and X means explicit content.
是的,G代表普遍級,PG代表保護級,R代表限制級,未滿十八歲不得觀看,X代表嚴加限制級。
anyone pay any attention to those ratings anymore?
現在還有人會遵守分級嗎?
when we were kids? Theaters wouldn't let kids in to PG moives without a parent.
還記得我們小時候嗎?保護級的電影如果沒有父母陪同,電影院就不會讓孩子進去。
Man:I remember that I never saw an X moives even displayed.
我記得那時根本沒有X級電影。
with video rentals it's all a personal matter.
觀在有了錄影帶出租店,分級就變成個人的選擇了。
, I never see theaters turn people away for their age anymore either.
是啊。我現在也沒看過電影院會因為一個人的年齡而趕他走的情況。
we have to make a choice about what we will see and what we won't.
現在我們只能自己把關,決定哪些能看,哪些不能。
- 電影相關英語情景對話
- 抗癲癇病的常用中藥配方
- 關於臥室風水學知識介紹
- 卸妝有哪些容易犯的錯誤呢
- 女性每個月排多少個卵子
- 中學生關於我有一個夢想演講稿
- 四輪定位多久做一次
- 植物保護專業就業前景與就業方向分析
- 領導幹部演講應注意六點
- 夏季怎樣提高雞產蛋量
- 過期的牛奶可以洗臉嗎
- 肺寧膠囊的注意事項_肺寧膠囊有什麼注意事項
- 科技創新的黑板報版面設計圖
- 糖尿病健康教育研究論文
- 建築系列獲獎作品賞析
- 給孩子的回信怎麼寫
- 女生齊耳短髮髮型圖片
- 與夏季有關的散文
- 龍蝦的營養價值及功效
- 孤兒捐贈活動上班主任老師的演講稿
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字