美國人常用的對話俚語

  美國俚語是美國英語使用中的一種普遍現象,它是人們為了達到某種交際效果和實現某種交際需求而採用的一種語言手段,具有鮮明的語言特點和豐富的文化內涵,下面小編整理了,歡迎大家閱讀。

  摘抄

  He is free from blame

  他沒有過失。

  Do I have any choice?

  我有選擇的餘地嗎?

  Who is to blame for this?

  此事該怪誰?

  You are to blame for the accident

  對外意外事件,你應受責。

  Would you speak a little louder?

  請你說大聲一點兒好嗎?

  Will you speak more slowly?

  請你說慢一些好嗎?

  He has gone home

  他已回家去了。

  May I have him call you back?

  要不要叫他回你電話?

  All of us are very fine

  我們大家都很好。

  Please keep quiet

  請大家肅靜。

  At least I think so

  至少,我認為是如此。

  Please explain this expression

  請你把這個詞句解釋一下。

  Don't ask questions about other people's private affairs

  有關別人的私事,最好不要問。

  What is the weather forecast today?

  今天氣象預報怎樣?

  The visibility is rather low

  能見度很低。

  How is that possible?

  那件事怎麼可能?

  Is it possible?

  有可能嗎?

  Nothing gives me so much pleasure

  再沒有什麼能使我如此的高興。

  Nothing could make me happier

  沒有什麼令我更高興的。

  Looks like it's going to be fine

  看起來天氣將會轉睛。

  The weatherman says it is going to be fair today

  氣象預報說,今天天氣會轉晴。

  I'm afraid it's going to rain today

  恐怕今天會下雨。

  推薦

  I'm very pleased at the news

  我對這個訊息感到非常高興。

  I know nothing about this

  關於這件事,我毫不知情。

  Excuse me,I didn't do it on purpose

  對不起,我不是故意的。

  Excuse me,I will be back in a second

  對不起,我立刻就回來。

  I'm sorry about that

  關於那件事,本人至感抱歉。

  I'm sorry for what I did

  對我所做的,至感歉意。

  I'm ready to do anything to make up for the loss

  對於這次損失,本人準備作任何補償。

  I am blessed if I know

  我知道才怪呢。

  Don't do it for the time being

  暫時別做這件事。

  I'll knock you flat

  我要揍你。

  Don't jump on me

  別對我發火。

  Keep your nose out of this

  少管閒事。

  The situation is getting worse and worse

  情況越來越糟。

  He is in the soup

  他陷入困境。

  精選

  Are you self-employed?

  你自己當老闆嗎?

  You lack humanity

  你一點人情味都沒有。

  Keep your hands to yourself

  你不要亂摸。

  No great shakes!

  沒有什麼了不起!

  I keep nothing from you

  我對你毫無隱瞞。

  I know you kept a lot of things from me

  我知道你隱瞞了我許多事情。

  Don't warm a snake in your bosom

  別引狼入室。

  He is out of danger now

  他現在已脫險。

  I've never seen him before

  我從來沒有見過他。