美國人對話俚語大全

  美國俚語佔據著美國人日常談話常用詞彙的十分之一,要想和美國人順利的交談,知道一些美國人日常俚語是必不可少的。下面小編整理了美國人對話俚語,歡迎大家閱讀。

  美國人對話俚語摘抄

  Please give my best***best regards,kindest regards***to your family

  請替我向你家人問好。

  Take a seat,please

  請坐。

  Don't lose heart

  別沮喪。

  The same old game

  還是老一套。

  My patience is exhausted

  我已到了無法容忍的地步了。

  I have no patience with you

  我對你已無法容忍了。

  Much too early

  來得太早了。

  Excuse me a minute

  對不起,我失陪了。

  It's all nonsense

  這全是胡說。

  Don't be afraid

  不要害怕。

  Don't be silly

  別傻了。

  Don't be worried

  不要傷腦筋。

  What's he like?

  他長得怎樣?

  It's closing time

  要打烊了。

  How could you be so stupid?

  你怎能會如此笨?

  How can you do such a thing?

  你怎能做這種事情?

  You can't do that to me

  你不能那樣對待我。

  You got the nerve to do that to me

  你那樣對待我,簡直是神經病。

  Is that so?

  是真地嗎?

  That's so

  原來如此。

  That's too bad

  那太可惜了。

  I'm crazy about her

  我愛上了她。

  What shall I do?

  我該怎麼辦?

  I will never forget your kindness

  我絕不會忘恩負義的。

  I'll be happy if I can be of service to you

  能為閣下服務,本人非常高興。

  I didn't expect to meet you here

  沒想到會在此地遇見你。

  I will be in touch

  我會跟你聯絡。

  Don't boast

  少吹牛。

  I happened to be there

  我正好在那裡。

  Not necessary

  不必了。

  You are kidding***joking***?

  你在開玩笑嗎?

  No kidding

  沒有開玩笑。

  Stop bothering me

  別煩我。

  美國人對話俚語推薦

  Get out***Go away***

  滾出去/走開。

  He's gone

  他已去世了。

  We'll make up for your loss

  我們會補償你的損失的。

  What are you looking at me for?

  你看著我幹什麼?

  Don't do this to me

  不要這樣對我。

  You can't make me agree with you

  你不能使我同意你。

  My idea is different from yours

  我的想法跟你的不同。

  Nobody will believe that

  那件事沒有人會相信的。

  We sing the same song

  我們是志同道合。

  I want to speak to you alone

  我要單獨跟你談一談。

  In my opinion,this is a good idea

  我認為這是一個好辦法。

  I wish I could do something

  我希望我能幫點忙。

  I will see that I can do

  我看看能幫上什麼忙。

  There is no doubt about it

  這件事情是毫無疑問的。

  美國人對話俚語精選

  How much do I owe you?

  我該付你多少錢?

  I know how you think

  我知道你在打什麼主意。

  I don't mean to offend you

  我不是故意冒犯你的。

  Did I say something wrong?

  我說錯了什麼話?

  I don't know what to say

  我不知道該怎麼說才好。

  I am always taking without giving

  我總是佔你的便宜。

  I know it's a hard time for you

  我知道你心情不好。

  No need to thank me

  用著謝我。

  I hope all goes well

  我希望一切都順利進行。

  Now I come to think of it

  現在我想起來了。