關於英語笑話對話帶翻譯
冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,也是一種出現在我們身邊的不可忽視的新的語言現象。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
A philosophy professor warned the classhe was going to give them a test.
一位哲學教授通知學生他要舉行一場考試。
When the day came he entered the classroom,wordlessly placed his chair on the table and,turning to the blackboard, wrote,
考試那天,他走進教室,一言不發地把自己的椅子放到講臺上,然後轉身在黑板上寫道,
"Prove to me this chair does not exist."
“請向我證明這張椅子不存在。”
Most of the nervous studentbegan intently scribbling out long dissertations.
大多數學生很緊張,都開始專心地寫他們的論文。
But one member of the class wrote down just two words,and then handed his paper to the teacher.
只有一個學生只寫了兩個單詞就交卷了。
The professor had to smile when he read the student's answer:"What chair?"
當教授看到這個學生的答案時,不由微笑了,只見他寫的是:“什麼椅子啊?”
篇二
A big burly man visited the pastor's homeand asked to see the minister's wife,a woman well known for her charitable impulses.
一個高大魁梧的男人到牧師家拜訪,他要求會見牧師的妻子,這是一個以有著慈悲心腸而聞名的婦女。
"Madam," he said in a broken voice,"I wish to draw your attentionto the terrible plight of a poor family in this district.
男人用令人心碎的聲音說,“夫人,我希望能引起您的注意的是,這個地區有一戶人家現在生活特別困頓,
The father is dead, the mother is too ill to work,and the nine children are starving.
父親死了,母親也因重病無法工作,九個孩子都在捱餓。
They are about to be turned into the cold,empty streets unless someone pays their rent,which amounts to $400."
他們即將被趕到空蕩蕩的大街上,如果沒有人為他們付400美元的房租的話。”
"How terrible!"
“這麼糟糕!”
exclaimed the preacher's wife."May I ask who you are?"
牧師的妻子驚叫,“我能問問您是誰嗎?”
The sympathetic visitor applied his handkerchief to his eyes."I'm the landlord." he sobbed.
這個富於同情心的訪客用手絹拭著眼睛,啜泣著說:“我就是他們的房東。”
篇三
An artist asked the gallery ownerif there had been any interestin his paintings currently on display.
一名藝術家問畫廊老闆,最近有沒有人對他展出的畫感興趣。
"I've got good news and bad news,"owner replied.
“這有好訊息和壞訊息,”老闆回答。
"The good news is thata gentleman inquired about your workand wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death.
“好訊息是有一位先生諮詢你的作品,他想知道在你死後你的畫會不會升值。
When I told him it would,he bought all fifteen of your paintings.
我告訴他你的畫會升值,他就把你的15幅畫全都買走了。”
"That's wonderful!"the artist exclaimed,"What's the bad news?"
“真是太好了”,藝術家是喜形於色,“那壞訊息是什麼?”
With concern, the gallery owner replied,"The guy was your doctor."
帶著關心的口吻,畫廊老闆回答,“買畫的人是你的醫生”。