英文簡單笑話帶翻譯欣賞

  笑話是實際生活中客觀存在的,作為文學式樣,它的特徵是戲謔、諷刺,其功能是啟迪、警示。它淵源流長、值得研究、探討。小編整理了簡單英文笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  簡單英文笑話帶翻譯篇一

  amos asked his mother whether they could have a video.

  艾莫斯問媽媽他們是否能買一臺錄影機。

  i’m afraid we can’t afford one, sighed his mother.

  恐怕我們還買不起,媽媽嘆息著說。

  but on the following day in came amos, staggering beneath the weight of a brand-new video.

  可第二天當艾莫斯回來時,他搖搖晃晃地搬著一臺全新的錄影機。

  how on earth did you pay for that? gasped his mother.

  你究竟是哪兒來的錢買這東西?媽媽大吃一驚,喘著氣說。

  easy, mum. replied amos, i sold the television!

  媽媽,這簡單, 艾曼斯回答。我把電視機給賣了!

  簡單英文笑話帶翻譯篇二

  On the way home after watching a ballet performance, the kindergarten teacher asked her students what they thought of it. The smallest girl in the class said she wished the dancers were taller so that they would not have to stand on their toes all the time.

  在觀看完芭蕾舞表演回家的路上,幼兒園老師問學生的觀後感。班上最小的女孩說,她希望舞蹈演員可以長得更高一點兒,那麼他們就不用整天踮著腳尖了。

  簡單英文笑話帶翻譯篇三

  professor: when is your birthday?

  教授:你的生日是什麼時候?

  kid: may 30.

  孩子:5月30日。

  professor: which year?

  教授:哪一年?

  kid: every year.

  孩子:每年都是。

  簡單英文笑話帶翻譯篇四

  before the final examination, tom told his mother, "mom, i had a dream last night that i'd passed today's exam."

  在期末考試之前,湯姆告訴他的母親:“媽媽,我昨天晚上做了一個夢,夢見我通過了今天的考試。”

  "don't trust dreams, dear. it is said what you experience in dreams usually turns out to be the opposite." mother replied.

  “不要相信夢,親愛的。據說夢中的經歷通常與現實相反。”媽媽答道。

  "then i do hope i'll fail the other subjects in my dream tonight," tom said.

  “那麼,我真希望在今晚的夢中,我的其他功課都不及格。”湯姆說。