爆笑英文笑話小短文精選

  英語笑話幽默話語分析的理論不斷推陳出新,但是對於把英語作為外語學習的中國讀者而言,文化因素在解讀幽默的過程中扮演著更加重要的角色。下面是小編帶來的爆笑英文笑話小短文,歡迎閱讀!

  爆笑英文笑話小短文篇一

  A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: "Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."

  一位女士抱著她的寶寶上公交車,司機看到後說:“額,那是我這輩子見過的最醜的小孩。”

  The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me." The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

  女士走到車廂後面坐下,感到很憤怒。她對旁邊的男士說:“司機剛剛羞辱了我。”男士迴應說:“你快上去斥責他。去吧,我替你抱著你的猴子。”

  爆笑英文笑話小短文篇二

  我們分享一切

  An elderly couple goes to Burger King, where they carefully split a burger and fries.

  一對老夫婦在漢堡王餐廳吃飯,他們小心翼翼地將漢堡和薯條分成兩份。

  A trucker takes pity on them and offers to buy the wife her own meal.

  一個卡車司機非常同情他們,就提議想給老太太單獨點一份。

  "It's all right," says the husband. "We share everything."

  “沒關係的。”老先生說,“我們分享一切。”

  A few minutes later, the trucker notices that the wife hasn't taken a bite.

  幾分鐘後,卡車司機注意到老太太還沒動口吃一點東西。

  "I really wouldn't mind buying your wife her own meal," he insists.

  他再次對老先生說,“我真的不介意請您妻子吃一頓……”

  "She'll eat," the husband assures him. "We share everything."

  “她會吃的,”老先生向他保證,“我們分享一切。”

  Unconvinced, the trucker implores the wife, "Why aren't you eating?"

  司機不太相信,懇求老太太,“你為什麼不吃一點?”

  The wife snaps, "Because I'm waiting for the teeth!"

  老太太咂咂嘴,“我在等他的假牙。”

  爆笑英文笑話小短文篇三

  今年冬天冷不冷?

  Indians ask their new chief whether the winter will be cold or mild. Since the young chief never learned the ways of his ancestors, he tells them to collect firewood, then he goes off and calls the National Weather Service.

  印地安人問他們的新酋長,這個冬天是冷還是溫暖。這位年輕的酋長從沒學過祖先那些本領,他只好吩咐他們去撿木柴,然後自己走到一邊去給國家氣象局打電話。

  "Will the winter be bad?" he asks.

  “今年冬天會不會很冷?”他問。

  "Looks like it," is the answer.

  “看上去是這樣的。”他得到這樣的回答。

  So the chief tells his people to gather more firewood. A week later, he calls again.

  於是酋長要求大家收集更多的木柴。一個星期後,他又打電話給國家氣象局。

  "Are you positive the winter will be very cold?"

  “你確信今年冬天會很冷?”

  "Absolutely."

  “毫無疑問。”

  The chief tells his people to gather even more firewood, then calls the Weather Service again: "Are you sure?"

  酋長隨即要求族人撿更多的木柴,然後再次給國家氣象局打電話:“你肯定嗎?”

  "I'm telling you, it's going to be the coldest winter on record."

  “我告訴你,那將是有史以來最寒冷的冬天。”

  "How do you know?"

  “你怎麼知道?”

  "Because the Indians are gathering firewood like crazy!"

  “因為印第安人正發瘋似地撿木柴!”