銀行取錢英語對話

  對話成為了當今社會的主題,對話教學的產生更是在吸收國內外對話理論精髓的基礎上,在教育領域內的創造性應用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Mary:

  Would you cash these travelers checks, please?

  請你兌現一下這些旅行支票好嗎?

  Clerk:

  How would you like them?

  你要什麼票面的?

  Mary:

  Ten-dollar bills, please.

  請給我十元一張的。

  Clerk:

  Is there anything else?

  還有別的事嗎?

  Mary:

  Yes, I'd like to know how to send money to France.

  是的。我想了解一下怎樣往法國匯款。

  二

  Mary:

  Good morning, I'd like to change US dollars into RMB.

  早上好,我想把美元換成人民幣。

  Clerk:

  How much do you want to change?

  您想換多少?

  Mary:

  Well, what's the rate today?

  今天的匯率是多少?

  Clerk:

  It's 1 US dollar to 7.6 Yuan RMB.

  一美元兌七點六元人民幣。

  Mary:

  I want to change 1000 US dollars to RMB.

  我想換一千美元。

  Clerk:

  Okay. Here is the 7,600 RMB. Please sign here.

  好的,這是您的七千六百元人民幣,請在這兒簽字。

  Mary:

  OK. Thank you.

  好,謝謝。

  三

  Mary:

  Excuse me, could you give me some change?

  勞駕,你能換些零錢給我嗎?

  Clerk:

  Let me see. Are dimes and quarters O.K.?

  讓我瞧瞧。一角和兩角五分的硬幣行嗎?

  Mary:

  I want to make a long distance phone call.

  我是想打個長途電話。

  Clerk:

  Then you'll need small change.

  那你需要換小零錢。