有關於英文詩翻譯成中文
英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
When You are Old 當你年老時
William Butler Yeats
葉芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
當你年老鬢白,昏沉欲睡,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
坐在爐邊打盹,取下這本詩集,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
緩緩讀起,夢憶你過去可人的雙眸,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
那脈脈秋水,她們曾經是多麼的深情和曼美;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人曾愛過和你美好時光的愉悅,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
多少人又曾或真或假傾慕你的容顏,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
但唯有一個人愛你聖潔高雅的心靈,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
愛你那鉛華洗盡,年老色衰的憔悴;
And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
你在熾紅壁爐前低頭沉吟, 喃喃細語,默唸曾經消逝的愛情,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
而它們卻早已步入連綿峰谷山巒,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
如同愛你的他,將臉龐藏於那漫天繁星。
篇2
Walk with Me in Moonlight
月光行
Leon Knight
里昂•耐特
Come, walk with me In moonlight
來吧,與我漫步 在月光中。
We'll rejoice the close of day.
讓我們共享這朦朧月色。
Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.
當月光在前面的路上 閃爍著夢想, 讓我們把柔腸細述。
Draw closer in the moonlight,
月色中更緊的偎依,
Feel warmth within my arms?
你可曾感受到我臂間的暖意?
Drink deep the cup of moonlight;
深飲這杯月色;
Drink deep the magic charms.
深飲這神奇的魅力。
We'll learn poetry
我們要在月色中 體味詩意
By moonlight ***Hold back the falling moon***.
***將落月挽留***
We'll drink every drop Of moonlight,
我們要飲盡每一滴 月色,
Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.
因為太陽 就要 升起。
篇3
我願是激流
I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent
裴多菲•山陀爾
Petofi Sandor
我願是一湧急流,
I am willing that it is a torrent
是山間的奔泉,
the river in the mountain
在崎嶇不平的山澗上奔湧過岩石。
pass the rock on the rugged mountain path
只願我的愛人是一尾小小的游魚
Only my spouse It is a small fish,
暢遊於我的涓流。
swim happily in my spray.
我願是一片荒野之林,
I willing neglect woods
屹立於大河兩岸,
two sides in river
向著暴風,
to a burst of blast,
英勇的搏鬥。
Fight bravely
只願我的愛人
Only my spouse
是一隻小小的雀兒,築巢於我繁茂的枝葉間。
It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.
我願是一片廢墟,
I am willing that it is the ruins,
棲身與高峻的山與巖上,
on high and steep mountain and rock,
葬身於寂靜也並不使我消沉。
this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,
只願我的愛人 是青藍的常春藤,
Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,
纏繞我無望孤寂的身軀,
along my bleak and desolate volume,
依著彼此的親密蔓延而上。
climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.
我願是一間茅草屋棚,
I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,
築在深山谷底,
in the deep mountain valley bottom,
茅草的屋頂經歷風暴的審判與終極的苦難,
endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,
只願我的愛人是我灶膛裡一躍活潑的火苗
Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,
緩緩閃爍著快樂的光芒。
flash slowly happily .
我願是一片遊雲,
I am willing that it is a cloud,
是灰敗殘破的旗幟,
it is the grey breaking the flag,
懶散的飄蕩已然感受不到遼遠的天空。
swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,
只願我的愛人是珊瑚般的夕陽,
Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,
湊近我蒼白的面孔,賜予我無盡的光芒。
draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.