談論交通的英語對話

  對話教學是英語教學中培養學生評議交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分,而培養學生的口語交際能力是高中英語的主要目的之一。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  William:

  How’s your trip going?

  你的旅行進行的怎麼樣了?

  Susan:

  Oh I’m enjoying myself but it’s so hot here.

  我玩得非常開心,不過這裡的天氣太熱了。

  William:

  Isn’t London hot in the summer?

  倫敦的夏天天氣不熱嗎?

  Susan:

  Well it can be but Shanghai is much warmer than London.

  有時候會熱,不過上海比倫敦熱多了。

  William:

  I see. What about transport? How does Shanghai compare to London?

  我知道了。那交通方面呢?

  Susan:

  Actually I think the buses and trains are more modern here.

  其實我覺得這裡的公共汽車和火車更現代一些。

  William:

  And what about the number of people on the streets?

  街上的人數比較起來又如何呢?

  Susan:

  Oh, I think Shanghai is much more crowded than London.

  噢,我覺得上海比倫敦可要擁擠多了。

  2

  Mr. Li:

  I am sorry for damaging your car, Madam.

  真抱歉弄壞你的車,女士。

  Shirly:

  Don't worry about it. Just leave it to the insurance companies.

  別擔心。讓保險公司來處理吧。

  Mr. Li:

  The car park in this community is over crowded, isn't it?

  我們小區的停車場太擁擠了,不是嗎?

  Shirly:

  Yeah, more and more cars. People should try to take public transportation.

  是啊,私家車越來越多了。人們應該試著使用公共交通。

  Mr. Li:

  There aren't enough buses in this city, are there?

  我們市裡沒有那麼多公交車,不是嗎?

  Shirly:

  Yeah, sometimes I really feel like writing a letter to the mayor.

  是啊,有時我真想給市長寫信。

  Mr. Li:

  That's too much of hassle. We just want a little bigger parking space.

  那倒不至於。我們只要有一個大點的停車場就好了。

  Shirly:

  Have you taken this to the property management, yet?

  你跟小區管理處反映過這事兒嗎?

  Mr. Li:

  No. but I'm gonna. You know, several months ago, I backed into red Honda when parking.

  沒有。但我正有此打算。幾個月前,我停車時,倒車倒到一輛紅色豐田車上去了。

  Shirly:

  Where? On the road?

  在哪兒?路上嗎?

  Mr. Li:

  No, right here in the parking lot. It was parked right here in your space. The left rearview mirror was smashed.

  不,就在這個停車場。那輛車就停在你現在的地方。我把它的左後視鏡給撞碎了。

  Shirly:

  Is the car owner a gentlman with deafening voice?

  那輛車的車主是不是一個嗓門很大的男士?

  Mr. Li:

  Yes! How do you know that?

  是啊!你怎麼知道的?

  Shirly:

  That's my husband!

  那是我丈夫。

  Mr. Li:

  You mean…

  你是說……

  3

  John:

  Do you fasten your seat belt when you're flying?

  你坐飛機系安全帶嗎?

  Mary:

  Of course I do. It's the first thing I do to keep safe.

  當然了,安全第一啊。

  John:

  I rarely fasten my seat belt and I'm still fine.

  我很少系,也沒出什麼事啊。

  Mary:

  Well, man, you'd better fasten it next time.

  老兄,我勸你下次還是老老實實的繫上吧。