日常生活中交際的英語對話

  隨著全球一體化的發展,我國急需高水平的外語人才。英語作為一門國際性語言,其地位的重要性不容忽視。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  會唱歌的老鼠

  Lily: Amy, do you like mouse?

  艾米,你喜歡老鼠嗎?

  Amy: Not, the mice always make the house smelly and disgusting. But I like Mickey Mouse.

  不喜歡,老鼠不但很噁心,還會將房間弄得很臭。但是我喜歡米奇老鼠。

  Lily: Mickey Mouse does cute! What about chipmunks, especially chipmunks that can sing?

  米奇確實很可愛。那你喜歡花栗鼠嗎,那種會唱歌的花栗鼠?

  Amy: Singing chipmunks? If they can really sing as well as the chipmunks in the movie Alvin and Chipmunks, I believe I would be a big fans of them.

  會唱歌的花栗鼠?如果他們可以像電影《艾爾文和花栗鼠》裡的花栗鼠一樣很會唱歌,我想我會是他們的大粉絲的。

  Lily: So do I. They are good singers, and cuter than the mouse that always steal our food.

  我也是。他們真的唱得很好,也比那些只會偷吃東西的老鼠可愛多了。

  Amy: Unfortunately, they only exist in the fancy world.

  不幸的是,他們只是幻想的。

  Lily: You really think so?

  你真的這麼認為嗎?

  Amy: Yeah, because we never seen any intelligent animals in real world, they only appear in TVs.

  當然了,我們從來就沒有在現實生活中見過那樣聰明的動物,他們只出現在電視中。

  Lily: You shouldn’t be so passive. Anyway we human beings are not the master of the world; the animals might treat us as idiots.

  你真不該這麼消極。不管怎麼說,我們人類並不是這個世界的統治者,在動物眼中,我們也許是傻子。

  Amy: That sounds interesting.

  你講得真有趣。

  二

  尋呼來賓

  C: He's probably having lunch.Could you page the restaurants,please?

  他可能在吃飯,你能告訴我有可能的餐館資訊嗎?

  O: Do you know which restaurant he is likely to be in?

  你知道他會去哪家餐館嗎?

  C: I've no idea.

  我不知道

  O: I'm afraid we can only page the public places.

  恐怕我們只能提供一些公共場所的資訊

  C: Fine.Do it then,please!

  好的,請

  O: May i have his full name?

  你可以告訴我他的全名嗎?

  C: Tom Black.

  湯姆黑

  O: Paging Mr.Tom Black,Paging Mr.TomBlack.Please pick up the nearest house phone for operator No.5.Thank you.

  呼叫湯姆,呼叫湯姆。請5號操作人員接電話。謝謝

  三

  取消預定

  C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam?

  客房預定。需要我幫忙嗎,夫人?

  G: I'd like to cancel a reservation.

  我想取消預訂。

  C: In whose name was the reservation?

  在他的名字被保留?

  G: Jack Bruder.

  傑克布魯德爾

  C: How do you spell that,please?

  請講一下是怎麼拼寫的?

  G: B-r-u-d-e-r.

  B-r-u-d-e-r.

  C: What was the date of the reservation?

  保留的日期是什麼呢?

  G: From October 2nd for 3 nights.

  從10月2日三個晚上

  C: Excuse me,but is the reservation for you?

  對不起,是您預定的?

  G: No,it's for my friend.

  不,是我的朋友

  C: May i have your name and phone number ,please?

  能告訴我你的名字和電話嗎?

  G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.

  恩,我叫瑪麗凱撒和我的電話365-7071

  C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation from October 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

  謝謝你太太我們將取消布魯特爾從10月2號三個晚上的預定,我的名字叫傑桑,我們下次一個機會為您服務。

  四

  最近工作怎樣

  Sun: Hi,Moon!How is your job?

  好啊,Moon.最近工作怎麼樣?

  Moon: Don't mention that!

  別提了.

  Sun: What's up?

  發生什麼事了?

  Moon: l losted in my dream on the company interview.So I was scolded by my boss.

  我在公司會議上睡著了。因此被老闆狠狠地責罵了一頓。

  Sun: You are so unbelievable!

  你太不可思議了。

  Moon: Yes, but I can't help it!Perhaps I’m so busy on these day.

  是的,我也無法承受。可能這段時間太忙了。

  Sun: You should have a break!

  你應該好好休息休息,好好放鬆放鬆一下。

  Moon: You are right!Thanks!

  你說得很對,謝謝!

  Sun: You are welcome!

  別客氣!