服裝店常用英語對話閱讀

  作為旨在培養學生語言交際能力的高中英語對話課,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。小編整理了服裝店常用英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  服裝店常用英語對話一

  AHello ,sir, what can I do for you today?

  先生,您好,需要點什麼?

  BHello, I need a new suit. I have an important interview next week, so I really need to look sharp.

  你好,我需要買套新衣服。下週我有個重要的採訪,所以我得看起來很有型。

  ANo problem! We have a broad selection of suits, all tailored made so that it will fit perfectly.

  沒問題,我們有很多選擇,都是合身定做所以穿起來很合適。

  BGreat! I want a three piece suit, preferably made from Italian cashmere or wool.

  太好了,我想要三件一套的衣服,最好用義大利羊絨或羊毛製成。

  AVery well sir. Would you like to have some shirts made also?

  好的,你還想做些襯衫嗎?

  BSure. I’ll also take some silver cuff link and a pair of silk ties.

  當然,我想做些銀色的袖口鏈釦和一對絲綢領帶。

  AVery good. Now, if you will accompany me, we can take your measurements and choose the patterns for your suit and shirts.

  好的,現在如果你和我一起去,我們能量下你的尺寸併為你的衣服和襯衫選擇款式。

  服裝店常用英語對話二

  AGood morning, madam. Can I help you?

  早上好 我能幫你嗎?

  BGood morning. I’m looking for a new jacket.

  早上好,我想買一件夾克衫。

  AOur jackets are over here next to coats and accessories.

  夾克衫在這邊,在大衣和飾品旁邊。

  BI like this jacket. Can I try it on?

  我挺喜歡這件夾克的,我可以試試嗎?

  AOf course. The changing rooms are over there.

  當然可以,試衣間在那邊。

  BThanks.

  謝謝。

  服裝店常用英語對話三

  ACan I help you, madam?

  有什麼可以為您效勞的,夫人?

  BYes. I'd like to choose a sweater for my son.

  是的,我想給我的兒子挑選一件毛衣。

  AI see. Do you have any ideas so far?

  我知道了。您有什麼想法了嗎?

  BNot yet. Can you give me some suggestions?

  還沒有。你能給我一些建議嗎?

  ASure, madam. But may l know how old he is?

  當然可以,夫人。我可以知道您兒子多大了嗎?

  BThirteen.

  13歲。

  AAnd the height?

  多高呢?

  BAbout 158cm. He likes to wear loose-fitting sweaters.

  158公分。他喜歡寬鬆一點的毛衣。

  AI see. How about this one? It's very fashionable and popular among teenagers.

  知道了,這件怎麼樣呢?這件很時髦,而且在年輕人中間非常流行。

  BI don't think he'll like it. He prefers simple styles.

  我覺得他不喜歡這件。他比較喜歡簡單的圖案。

  AHow about this one then?

  那麼這件呢?

  BThe style is all right, but I'm not sure about the color. Let me think for a while.

  這個圖案可以,但是我不確定顏色行不行。讓我想想。