日常交流常用英語對話
當今時代,英語已經成為一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始為大家所熟悉。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Miss Lee: Tom,can we have a talk?
湯姆,我們能談談嗎?
Tom: Okay,Miss Lee.
好的,李老師。
Miss Lee: Do you really want to give up the chance of further education abroad?
你真的要放棄這次出國深造的機會嗎?
Tom: Yes,I don’t want to leave my parents and girlfriend.
是的,我不想離開父母和女朋友。
Miss Lee: You made a sevrious mistake, do you realize?
你犯了個嚴重的錯誤,你知道嗎?
Tom: What kind of mistake?
什麼錯誤?
Miss Lee: Only you work hard and get a good condition, you can have the ability to give them more love.
只有你好好拼搏取得好的條件,你才有能力去好好愛他們。
Tom: Is that so?
是這樣嗎?
Miss Lee: Yes,I hope you can take it over.
是的,我希望你好好想想。
Tom: OK,I’ll take your advice.
好,我接受你的忠告。
二
Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?
艾米,你在這呆了多久了?
Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.
我是六月份來中國,現在算起來有7個月了。
Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.
哇,很久了。那你一定沒有在中國度過春節了。
Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.
對啊,所以我打算今年留在中國,看看中國人是怎麼度過他們最重要的日子的。
Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.
真的嗎?也許你可以和我們家一起過節。
Amy: Can I?
可以嗎?
Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.
我父母一定會很高興的。我相信你一定會喜歡的。雖然我們家住在城市,我們總是在老家過春節。
Amy: You mean in the countryside?
你是說在農村嗎?
Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.
對的,我相信你一定可以在這個寒假瞭解到許多中國的傳統習俗,如風俗習慣、菜餚、祝詞等等。
Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.
太棒了,我都快等不及了。
三
Tom: Hi, Bill. What were you doing this morning?
嗨,比爾。你今早在做什麼啊?
Bill: Just watching movie.
就只是看電影。
Tom: What movie?
什麼電影啊?
Bill: Ice twisters.
急凍末日。
Tom: Is it about the tornado that caused by the government tests?
是不是講由於政府實驗而引起的旋風。
Bill: Yep, you saw that before?
是的,你看過啊?
Tom: Just a few days ago. It’s a nice movie. I think everyone should watch it and think over it.
幾天前才看過。是一部很好的電影。我覺得每個人都應該去看看,並且好好想想。
Bill: So do I. You know the world becomes worse and worse. A few days ago, we just wear a T-shirt. But today, ten more T-shirts still couldn’t warn the body.
我也覺得。你看這個世界變得越來越糟糕了。幾天前,我們只要穿一件T-shirt,現在即使是十件T-shirt也不夠保暖。
Tom: You are right. When it’s time to rain, and it doesn’t, then the disaster should come.
沒錯。該下雨卻不下雨,那麼就要出大事了。
Bill: So everyone should watch it and take warning from it.
所以每個人都應看看這部電影,並引以為戒。
四
Lily: Anne, do you like vampire?
安妮,你喜歡吸血鬼嗎?
Anne: Yes, I do. I think they are quite cool and mysterious.
喜歡。我覺得他們很酷,而且很神祕。
Lily: So would you like to be a vampire if you have a chance?
那如果給你機會,你會想成為吸血鬼嗎?
Anne: Not. It’s too cruel to drink human blood, and that make me feel like a beast. What’s more, vampire can’t walk around under the sun.
不會。吸人血太殘忍了,而且會讓我覺得像只禽獸。而且吸血鬼不能晒太陽。
Lily: That’s the disadvantage. So have you ever seen Daybreakers?
那確實很不好。那你看過嗜血破曉嗎?
Anne: Yes. In this movie, the vampires make up the majority of population with only 5% of the human race remaining, so the vampire’s food supply meets great crisis.
看過。在影片中,吸血鬼佔了絕大部分的人口,人類只有5%,所以吸血鬼的食物面臨了巨大的危機。
Lily: So how do you think of the film, interesting or disgusting?
那你覺得這部電影怎麼樣,有趣還是噁心?
Anne: I think it’s a good movie, it reflects human lust, and tells us to cherish our human life.
我覺得那是部好電影,它揭露了人性的貪婪,並告訴我們要珍惜人類的生命。
Lily: Indeed. If human beings just obey the law of life and never want more of live forever, it wouldn’t happen.
的確。如果人們遵守生命法則,並且不會想要太多,或者長生不老,那就不會發生。
Anne: Right. Nature is nature. Against the law means dark future.
對啊。大自然就是大自然。違背法則意味著黑暗的將來。
- 日常交流常用英語對話
- 如何查詢企業工商註冊程式碼
- 女生頭像圖片長髮
- 貓咪圖片桌布可愛高清展示
- 女性應該如何食療補血
- 一個有意義的好聽網名
- 治療乙肝的相關偏方有哪些
- 國際市場營銷學論文優秀範文
- 有什麼方法可以有效戒菸
- 兒童肥胖對身體有哪些危害
- 好餓的小蛇讀後感
- 婚禮上女方家長代表講話
- 玉米海帶排骨湯的美味做法
- 會計實習報告範文素材模板
- 心理健康方面的文章_關於心理健康的文章
- 巨蟹座男生喜歡一個人的表現是怎麼樣
- 幼兒園中班學期末幼兒評語
- 力挽狂瀾的解釋和造句
- 簡單的美白方法有哪些
- 治療膀胱癌的中藥偏方
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字