關於酒吧常用英語對話

  高中英語對話課旨在培養學生語言交際能力,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Jack:This is a great bar. It’s really hopping。

  Alice:Yes, this was a great idea to come here. I’m glad we came out tonight。

  Jack:Where would you like to sit?

  Alice:By the window。

  Jack:Ah, great minds think alike。

  Bartender:How are you tonight? What can I get you to drink?

  Jack:Please give me a few minutes。

  Bartender:Certainly, I’ll be right back to take your order。

  Jack:Alice, what do you want?

  Alice:Just a glass of juice, please。

  Bartender:Have you decided?

  Jack:Yes, I’ll have a beer and my friend will have an orange juice。

  Bartender:I’ll be right back with those。

  篇2

  Dick: can I get you something to drink?

  您想喝點什麼?

  Cathy: sure, but I don't drink much. So I don't know what to order.

  嗯,但我平時不怎麼喝酒,所以不知道該點什麼.

  D: so how about an aperitif?

  那來份開胃酒怎麼樣?

  C: it sounds great. I'd like to start with a Compari.

  好的,先給我來一杯金八來吧.

  D: stirred or shaken?

  要加冰嗎?

  C: stirred will be fine.

  不要了.

  D: here you are.

  給您.

  C: thanks. Does the bar have a signature drink?

  謝謝,你們這兒有什麼特別的酒嗎?

  D: sure. All of our mixed drinks are excellent. You can also try a delicious non-alcoholic cocktail.

  有啊,我們這兒的混飲都很棒.您可以來杯不含酒精的雞尾酒試試.

  C: can you recommend one?

  有什麼值得推薦的?

  D: try a Singer. It has lime juice and grenadine over ice.

  來杯用白蘭地調出來的雞尾酒吧,裡頭有萊姆汁,石榴蜜,還有些冰塊.

  C: it sounds interesting. I'll take one.

  挺有意思的.我來一杯.

  D: here we go.

  這就調好了.

  C: it tastes great.

  真好喝.

  D: enjoy yourself.

  請慢慢享用.

  C: yeah.

  好的.

  篇3

  A:What Can I get you?

  您需要點什麼?

  B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

  我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

  C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

  老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

  B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

  你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

  C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

  這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

  B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

  好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

  C:You have got to be kidding me!

  你在耍我吧!

  B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

  拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

  C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

  好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這才是真正的酒!

  B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

  這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

  C:That' s the idea!

  好主意!