關於實用英語對話短文精選

  英語作為交流的工具被廣泛適用,在我們的生活中佔有重要地位。小編整理了關於實用英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

  關於實用英語對話短文一

  A:Excuse me, do you have a vacancy?

  打擾一下,請問你們還有空餘房間嗎?

  B:Let me see. Yes, we still have four left.

  讓我看看。 是的,我們還有房間。

  A:Well, I would like to book a single room.

  我想訂個單人間。

  B:How long would you stay?

  你要住多久?

  A:5 days. From Feb. 13 to 18.

  5天,從2月13號到18號。

  關於實用英語對話短文二

  A:Reservation, may I help you?

  預訂處。請問我能幫你忙嗎?

  B:Yes, I would like to make a reservation for May 3rd.

  是的,我想訂一間5月3號的房間。

  A:For how many people?

  幾個人呢?

  B:Only one.

  只有一個人。

  A:May I have your name?

  能告訴我你的名字嗎?

  關於實用英語對話短文三

  A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?

  先生,您早,需要我效勞嗎?

  B:Yes, I'd like to settle my bill.

  我想結賬。

  A:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?

  好的,請把房間鑰匙給我好嗎?

  B:Sure. Here you are.

  好的,在這兒。

  A:Just a moment, please. I'll draw up your bill for you... Thank you for waiting, sir. Your bill totals two thousand six hundred and fifty-eight yuan, including the phone and laundry.

  請等一下,我幫您結算賬單……先生,讓您久等了,您 的賬單總計人民幣2658元,包括電話費和洗衣費。

  B:That much! Would you mind letting me have a look at it?

  那麼多!您介不介意讓我看看呢?

  A:Not at all, sir. Here you are.

  不介意,您請看。

  B:Thanks. Well, It seems to be right. How much is that in dollars, please?

  謝謝,嗯,好像沒錯。請問合美金多少錢?

  A:Just a moment, sir. I'll calculate that for you. It comes to 305 dollars and 52 cents at today's exchange rate.

  先生,請稍候,我幫您算算看。按今天的匯率摺合美金 305.52元。

  B:I see. OK.

  我知道了,好的。

  A:How would you like to make the payment?

  您預備如何付款?

  B:In cash, please. Here you are.

  付現金,錢在這兒。

  A:Thank you, sir... Here is your change. Could you check it, please? Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

  謝謝,找您零錢。請點點看好嗎?謝謝您選擇本店,但願您和您的客人住得愉快。

  B:By the way, please forward my mail to this address.

  還有,請把我的信轉到這個地址。

  A:Certainly, sir. We hope you have a good trip.

  當然可以,先生。祝您旅途愉快。