機場常用英語對話帶翻譯

  英語情景對話課是指在英語教學中,創設一定的話題情景或社交活動的情景場面,通過師生互動或生生互動的語言交流活動,來實現學生語言知識的掌握、聽說交際能力素質的培養及提高的目標。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

  下午好。需要幫忙嗎?

  B:Yes. I'd like to check in, please.

  是的。我要辦理登機手續。

  A:May I see your ticket and passport, please?

  請讓我看看您的機票和護照好嗎?

  B:Sure. Here they are.

  好的。這些就是。

  A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

  請把您的行李放到秤上。

  B:What's the weight limit?

  重量限制是多少?

  A:Thirty two kilos.

  32公斤。

  B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.

  希望我的行李沒有超重。

  A:No. They aren't.

  是的。沒超重。

  B:May I carry this satchel?

  我可以隨身攜帶小提包嗎?

  A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

  當然可以。不過請您貼上這個取包標籤。

  B:OK.

  好的。

  A:Here is your boarding pass.

  這是您的登機牌。

  B:Which gate?

  在幾號口登機?

  A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

  四號口,請到候機廳休息。

  B:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  2

  A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport, please?

  早上好,請出示您的機票和護照。

  B:Here you are.

  給您。

  A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

  您有行李要託運嗎?

  B:Yes, one box.

  是的,有一個箱子。

  A:Would you please put it on the scale?

  請您把箱子放在磅秤上,好嗎?

  B:OK. By the way, can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

  好的。順便問一下,您能告訴我每位乘客的免費行李額是多少嗎?

  A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

  免費行李額根據您所乘坐的艙位不同而不同。您坐的是什麼艙位?

  B:First-class.

  頭等艙。

  A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

  頭等艙的旅客免費行李額為40公斤。

  B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry on to the plane?

  我可以帶幾件行李上飛機呢?

  A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

  持頭等艙客票的旅客可以帶兩件總重量不超過5公斤的行李上飛機。

  B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

  如果我的行李超過限量怎樣辦呢?

  A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance, we will charge you for the overweight.

  如果您的托執行李超過限額,您得付超重行李費。

  B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

  我明白了。謝謝您提供的資訊。

  A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggage check, please.

  別客氣,您的登機牌和行李票。

  B:Goodbye!

  再見!

  3

  A:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

  這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登記手續嗎?

  B:Yes, it is. Please put your luggage on the scale.

  是的。請將您的行李放在秤上。

  A:Your luggage is overweight. The free allowance for luggage is 20 kilos.

  您的行李超重了。免費行李限額是20公斤。

  B:Oh, can I keep this little suitcase as hand-luggage?

  哦,那我可以把這個小手提箱隨身攜帶嗎?

  A:OK, in this way it's just below the limit.

  可以,這樣您的行李剛好低於限額。

  A:Here's your ticket and your boarding card.

  這是您的機票和登機牌。

  B:All right. I will begin boarding soon.

  好的,我馬上要登機了。