電話英語情景對話閱讀

  英語日益成為我國對外交往的重要語言工具。對英語學習者來說,能夠在各種語境中進行口頭表達是至關重要的。小編精心收集了電話英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  電話英語情景對話1

  A:Is that Linda?

  甲:你是琳達嗎?

  B:I think you have the wrong number.

  乙:我想你打錯電話了。

  A:I'm sorry.

  甲:對不起。

  經典句型:Will you check the number again? 請您再核對一下電話號碼好嗎?

  A:Will you check the number again?I think you got the wrong number.

  甲:請您再核對一下電話號碼好嗎?我想您打錯電話了。

  B:Sorry to have bothered you.

  乙:抱歉打擾您了。

  A:It doesn't matter.

  甲:沒關係。

  電話英語情景對話2

  Good evening,sir.May i help you?

  晚上好,先生。需要我幫忙嗎?

  Yes,i booked a double room here for tonight.The name is Peter Wilson.

  是的,我預定了一個今晚的雙人房。名叫皮特威爾遜

  Where was it made?

  在哪兒訂的?

  It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agent at home,InternationalTours,California.

  兩個星期前我們通過國際旅行社,加利福尼亞州。

  Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record again...Thank you for waiting,sir.I'mafraid we have no record of any reservation made by International Tours in your name.

  請稍後,我檢查下我們的預定記錄...讓您久等了,很抱歉我們沒有您在國際旅遊社的任何預訂記錄。

  That's strange.Then,do you have any vacancies?

  太奇怪了。等等,你這還有空缺嗎?

  I'm very sorry sir,but our rooms are fully booked.

  我很抱歉,先生,但我們的房間都訂滿了

  It's too bad!Where am i going to find a room at this time of day?

  這太糟糕了!這時候我在哪裡去找住的呢?

  Shall i find another hotel for you?

  需要我為您找一個酒店嗎?

  Yes,please.

  好的

  I'll book you a hotel in this area,sir.Just a moment,please.

  我將幫你檢視附近的酒店,先生。請稍等。

  電話英語情景對話3

  Steven is giving a call to one of his customers and inquiring something about the products hesold before.

  史蒂文打電話給他的一位客戶,向他諮詢以前售出的產品的情況。

  Steven: Hello, this is Steven from Blue Sky Co. May I speak to Mr. James?

  史蒂文:你好,我是藍天公司的史蒂文。我可以和詹姆斯先生通話嗎?

  Mr. James: Speaking.

  詹姆斯先生:我就是。

  Steven: Excuse my troubling you. You purchased our products last year and now I amfollowing up to find out about their workings. Are they still in good condition now?

  史蒂文:恕我打擾。您在去年的時候購買了我們的產品,我現在打電話想了解它們的使用情況。它們現在是否狀態良好?

  Mr. James: Yeah, exactly! I bought them last year. En...at present, they are still in good state.

  詹姆斯先生:是的,我是去年購買的。嗯……目前,它們狀態良好!

  Steven: That's it! All of them have first-class quality and performance. Besides, we adoptadvanced technology. Now we have developed new products. They are much better than whatyou have bought.

  史蒂文:這就對了!它們的質量和效能都是一流的。此外,還採用了先進技術。現在,我們還開發了更好的新產品。

  Mr. James: Your company is developing so fast. Maybe later on I will plan to buy more.

  詹姆斯先生:你們公司發展得真快啊。或許以後我還要計劃買更多。

  Steven: That's great! Thanks for your support. If any, please remember to call us. I am afraid Ihave to say goodbye now! Bye, Mr. James!

  史蒂文:太好了!謝謝你們的支援。如果有需要的話,請記得聯絡我們。那我現在就不打擾您了!再見,詹姆斯先生!

  Mr. James: Bye!

  詹姆斯先生:再見!