生活情景英語對話短文
不少情景對話使用頻率高,表達效果好,有利於學生練習口語。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
F: excuse me, can you pass me that newspaper, please?
打擾一下,請您遞給我那份報紙好嗎?
T: here it is.
給您.
F: thanks. It seems that the flight will be late.
謝謝.好像航班要晚點了.
T: yes, it seems that way. This paper says the price of gasoline will rise.
好像是這樣.報紙上說油價要漲了.
F: I hope it doesn't affect the price of plane tickets.
我希望不要影響機票的價格.
T: it doesn't look good. We seem to have another energy crisis at hand .
看上去情況不妙.我們面臨著新的能源危機.
F: we can definitely feel the oil shortage here in Beijing.
在北京這兒我們可以感到石油短缺.
T: it has already had a negative influence on the global economy.
石油短缺已經影響到全球經濟的發展.
F: I think we must balance our demand for energy with our rapidly shrinking resources.
資源迅速減少,我們要平衡對能源的需求.
T: I can't agree more. We must use our energy resources wisely in order to maintain ourquality of life.
的確.要想保證生活質量,我們必須合理利用能源.
F: like what?
比如說?
T: using efficient appliances.
使用高效節能電器.
F: don't we have other ways to bring us out of the energy crisis?
有沒有其他辦法能讓我們擺脫能源危機呢?
T: definitely. I think solar energy is the best way to solve the energy crisis.
有啊!我想使用太陽能是解決能源危機的最好辦法.
F: you have a point here. But I think we should also enhance people's awareness of energyconservation.
你說的有道理,但是我認為我們應該提高人們節約能源的意識.
T: yes, you're right. We should encourage energy conservation and improve energyefficiency .
是啊.我們應該鼓勵能源節約,提高能源的利用率.
篇2
M: the news says storms and floods have hit most of the South this summer.
新聞說,今年夏天南方大部分省份遭遇了洪災.
L: yes. There has been tremendous damage and many people are homeless.
是啊.好像損失很大,好多人無家可歸.
M: meanwhile, the northern provinces are suffering drought . It that abnormal ?
但是北方省份卻遭遇了旱災.那不是反常嗎?
L: it's a global issue, not just in China.
好多國家都這樣,不單單是中國.
M: that's true. There are natural disasters in almost every part of the world every year, but this year seems to be the most disastrous year for China.
是啊,好像每年各個地方都會遭受自然災害,但是今年中國遭受的自然災害最多.
L: you said it. There have been so many reports of snowstormm floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and landslides claiming people's lives.
是的.每天都聽到各種各樣的報道,不是雪災,就是洪水和地震,或者是沙塵暴,泥石流,很多人因此喪生.
M: it's so heartbreaking to see people struggling for help. Have you ever experienced a flood?
看見很多人掙扎著喊救命,我心裡特別難受.你經歷過洪水災害嗎?
L: No, I live in thw northern part of China.
沒有,我生活在中國的北部.
M: you are very lucky. I was in Guizhou three months ago on a business trip when there was a flood.
那你很幸運.三個月之前,我去貴州出差,正好趕上了發洪水.
L: it must have been terrible.
一定很可怕吧?
M: I have never seen so many people wandering in water up to their waists through the streets and waiting on rooftops for help.
是啊,從來沒見過那種場面,水到腰那麼深.有的人在街上,有的人站在屋頂上,到處都有人喊救命.
L: wow, I can't imagine!
天啊,真的難以想象.
M: actually, I would have drowned if the rescue team had not come.
事實上,如果救援隊不來,我可能都被淹死了.
篇3
M: so far, the quake in Sichuan has killed about 69,172 people and has left 374,159 people injured, 17,420 missing.
到目前為止,四川汶川地震已造成69172人遇難,374159人受傷,17420人失蹤.
L: I feel so sorry for those victims. It's the scariestthing that I have ever seen.
真為那些遇難者感到惋惜.這是我所見過的最恐怖的事情.
M: did you feel the quake?
你當時感受到地震了嗎?
L: yes. Actually, I was traveling in Sichuan then.
感受到了,事實上,我當時就在四川省內.
M: oh,really? I didn't know that. Tell me what it was like.
是嗎?我之前沒聽你說過啊.跟我說說當時怎麼回事?
L: well, it was on a Monday afternoon, a little after two o'clock, and I was reading some magazines when there was horrible grinding sound and the floor started bouncing and shaking.
那天是週一,下午兩點多一點,我正在看雜誌,那時忽然聽見劇烈的擠壓聲,地板開始晃動.
M: oh, my dear! What did you do?
哦,天哪,你當時怎麼辦的?
L: well, it took me a second or two to figure out what was going on. Then I called mycolleague. It's unbelievable that she was still asleep and didn't feel a thing.
我過了一會兒才明白是怎麼回事,之後我趕快打電話給我的同事.不可思議的是,她當時還在睡覺,什麼都沒感覺到.
M: incredible.
太不可思議了!
L: as she realized what was happening, she panicked .
後來明白了怎麼回事後,她慌得不知所措.
M: that must have been horrifying.
一定很恐怖吧!
L: oh, it was. Then I managed to open the door and we finally made our way to safety.
是啊.隨後我用力開啟門,我們拼命跑到了一個安全的地方.
M: oh, thank God. Was anyone hurt?
哦,謝天謝地!有人受傷嗎?
L: three people were killed and about fifty people were injured.
死了三個人,受傷的大約有50個人.
M: what a tragedy!
L: it was terrible. I hope it will never happen again!
太慘了! 是很可怕,真希望不要再發生這種事了!
- 生活情景英語對話短文
- 兒童卡通動物畫作品
- 黑曜石的挑選技巧和方法有哪些
- 公務員年度考核個人工作總結文字模板
- 機器人總動員觀後感精選作文
- 關於安全的漂亮黑板報設計內容
- 簡短的教師節祝福語最新唯美
- 虎虎生威是什麼意思
- 國際象棋中英文術語解釋
- 初中生物理學習心得範文
- 我第一次學習洗衣服的作文
- 玫瑰花配什麼喝養顏玫瑰花茶的功效
- 描寫自然景物優美句子
- 菜譜牛排怎樣做好吃
- 五分鐘感恩學校的演講稿大全
- 薄荷早餐餅的製作方法
- 小學生寫作如何防止作文偏題
- 青春勵志的黑板報
- 吳式太極拳樁功練習的方法
- 南瓜健康食譜製作方法
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字