優秀的生活情景英語對話
學習英語我們是要認認真真的去學習,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語情景對話,有機會的就來學習一下
優秀的情景英語對話
你的品位真不錯
AIt's getting cold.
天越來越冷了!
BYes. I bought a scarf yesterday. It's really nice and warm. Have a look.
是啊.我昨天買了條新圍巾,又好看又暖和.你來看看.
AOh, it's made of wool. I like the striped pattern.
哦,是羊毛的,這條紋圖案真好看!
BYes, I adore simple fashions. How does it look on me?
恩,我喜歡比較簡單的樣式.怎麼樣,好看嗎?
AIt looks great, but you need something to go with it. It's too plain on its own.
很好看,就是你得跟衣服配,不然單獨一條圍巾太普通了.
BHow about this blue sweater?
跟這件藍毛衣配嗎?
AThat's a good idea. When did you buy it? Is it a name brand?
不錯!這毛衣什麼時候買的啊,名牌的吧?
BYes, but I bought it when it was on sale, 50% off the original price. OK, what do you think?
恩,但是是打折的時候買的,五折.好了,你覺得怎麼樣?
AThat looks lovely. Just one more thing---you need a pair of earrings.
漂亮極了!就缺一樣東西--耳環.
BI've got a pair of pearl earrings. Here it is.
我有一對珍珠耳環,試試.
APerfect!
太棒了!
BYou have good fashion sense, Karen.
卡倫,你的品位真不錯.
AThanks. We should be ourselves. There are so many fashion victims out there.
謝謝.我們都應該有自己的風格,現在為時尚所累的人太多了.
BYes, but with our sense we'll always look good.
恩,只要我們有品位,每天都會很漂亮.
精選英語情景會話參考
AWhat a nice uniform!
多漂亮的制服啊!
BThanks,do you like it?
謝謝,你喜歡嗎?
ANot really. I was being sarcastic. Does it come with the job?
不是太喜歡.我是挖苦你呢.這是上班穿的嗎?
BYes, everyone on the sales floor has to wear one. They're supposed to make us look more professional.
是的,銷售層人手一件.想讓我們穿上它顯得等職業.
AThey're not actually that bad. They could be worse. What do you think about it?
其實也不太糟糕.還有更難看的呢.你覺得怎麼樣?
BI don't mind it, actually. I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear every day.
其實我無所謂.這樣我就不用每天都發愁穿什麼了.
ASo are you enjoying your new job?
那你喜歡你的新工作嗎?
BIt's much better than my old one. My new boss is great.
比我以前的那份工作好多了.我的新上司人很好
AHow do you like working in sales?
你覺得幹銷售怎麼樣?
BI like the fact that I get to work with people. It makes the day go by much faster.
我喜歡跟很多人一起工作.這樣能使我覺得時間過得很快.
AThat's good. Have you met Jane yet? She's the intern in the international travel department.
那很好啊,你見過珍妮了嗎?她現在正在海外實習部實習.
BYeah, I've met her. She's a genius saleswoman!
啊,見過了,她簡直是個天才售貨員.
AI know! She could sell fridges to Eskimos!
我知道!她簡直能把冰箱賣給愛斯基摩人.
BHow do you know her?
你怎麼認識她的?
AShe's my cousin.
她是我表姐.
BWhy didn't you tell me about that before?
你怎麼以前沒跟我提過.
AI don't know. I didn't think it was that interesting.
我不知道.我覺得沒什麼可說的.
BWell, now that I know that, maybe we should all go out for dinner sometime.
嗯,既然我知道了,以後我們有時間應該一起出去吃頓飯.
AThat's a good idea. Let's discuss after work.
這是個好主意.下班之後咱們商量.
有關於英語情景的對話
騎車去聽音樂會
AAre you ready to go the concert?
你準備去聽音樂會嗎?
BYes. Shoud we go there by bus so we aren't late?
是的.我們一起去坐公共汽車吧?這樣不會遲到.
AActually, why don't we go there by bike? We could get stuck in traffic if we travel by bus in ruch hour.
坦白說,我們為什麼不騎自行車去呢? 如果我們坐公共汽車的話,趕上高峰一定會堵在路上的.
BThat's true. Cycling is good for our environment, too. Let me just get my helmet then.
有道理.騎自行車對環境也有好處.那我拿上頭盔吧.
AIs your helmet comfortable?
你的頭盔戴著舒服嗎?
BNot really, but I liked the design, so I got it.
不怎麼舒服,不過我喜歡它的樣子,所以就買了.
AMaybe you shoud think about getting a round helmet; they're better.
也許你改考慮一下圓形的頭盔,那樣會好些.
BI'll think about it.
我會考慮的.
AIs that your new bicycle?
這是你的新自行車嗎?
BYes, my father gave it to me for my birthday. Do you like it?
是啊,這是我爸爸送我的生日禮物.你喜歡嗎?
AIt's the newest 10 speed cycling mountain bike. These are really expensive!
這是最新款的10級變速山地車.可貴了!
BNothing but the best from my dad. I like everything about it except for the brakes. They are a bit sticky.
我爸爸要送就送最好的.這車什麼都好,就是剎車有點太緊了.
AI can fix those for you. Is there anything else wrong with it?
我可以幫你修. 還有什麼其它問題嗎?
BWell, my saddle is too low for me. Do you know how to change the height?
嗯,車座對我來說有點低,你知道怎麼調高度嗎?
AThat's easy. It's important to have the saddle high enough so that your legs can extend fully when you are on your bicycle.
這很簡單.保證車座的高度很重要,這樣你坐在車座上的時候,腿才能全部伸展開.
BIs that why my knees have felt sore after every time I've ridden my bike?
這就是為什麼我每次騎完這輛車就覺得膝蓋痠痛的原因吧?
AIt's possible. Give me a minute and I can fix these for you and then we can go.
很有可能.給我一分鐘,我就能把這些都幫你調好了,咱們就能走了.