有關結婚的情景英語對話
小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,英語是我們要多花點心思去學習的哦,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,與需要的可以收藏起來哦
一最近在看中國式離婚這部電視劇
Ahi, how are you doing?
嗨,過得好嗎?
Beverything's great. And you?
挺好的,你呢?
Asame here. Have you seen any new films recently?
還老樣子。最近看什麼新電影了嗎?
Bno, I haven't had a chance to. But I've been watching a Chinese TV series called Chinese-Style Divorce.
沒有,沒機會去啊。但是我在看一部中國電視連續劇,叫《中國式離婚》。
Aoh, really? I saw it two years ago. It's worth seeing and it's thought-provoking.
哦,是嗎?我兩年前就看過了。值得一看,很啟發人。
Byeah. I found it is so close to our life.
的確,我覺得很貼近生活。
Ait reflects some of our difficulties in this ever-changing world.
反映了我們這個變化莫測的社會中的很多現實的問題。
Byou said it. You know, the divorce rate has been on the rise in recent years.
的確。近年來,離婚率不斷增長。
Awell, it's said that a lot of young people favor getting married quickly which tend end quickly too.
是啊,現在的年輕人流行閃婚,然後很快婚姻就破裂了。
BI know a couple who divorced a week after getting married.
我認識一對夫妻,他們結婚後一週就離婚了。
Aoh, that's too short-lived.
那簡直是太曇花一現了。
Bthat's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post-80s generation.
是啊,據說,短暫的婚姻在80後一代很典型。
AI can't agree more. The only-child generation in China tends to know little about marriage.
完全同意。中國的獨生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含義。
Bdefinitely. They don't take relationships and marriages very seriously.
的確,他們對待戀愛和婚姻都不那麼認真。
Ain their mind, love is nothing but passion and marriage is over once the passion is gone.
在他們看來,愛情就是激情,激情沒了,婚姻也就結束了。
BI think, as the saying goes as the saying goes haste makes waste, it is the same thing with marriage.
我認為,“欲速則不達”,婚姻也是如此。
二你會嫁給一個外國人嗎
Aif you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?
如果讓你選的話,你是願意嫁給一箇中國人還是一個外國人?
Bwhy? Did tom pop the question?
為什麼這麼問,湯姆向你求婚了嗎?
Anot yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.
沒有,我怕父母不同意。
Blet me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?
我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一箇中國人,對嗎?
Ayou are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.
是啊,我正頭疼呢,我覺得左右為難。
BI used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.
我和以前的男朋友談戀愛時,也遇到了同樣的問題。
Aoh, how did you deal with it?
那你怎麼解決的?
BI just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.
我就順其自然,繼續和我的韓國男朋友約會,但是後來我們還是分手了。
Aoh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?
太可惜了,為什麼啊?
Bsimple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.
很簡單,我們性格不合,雙方文化也有很多不同之處。
Alike what?
比如呢?
Bhe hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.
他希望我過韓式的生活,要求我放棄工作,安心待在家裡。
AOh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.
這樣啊,在他們的文化裡,女性應該以家庭為重。
Byes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.
是啊,他說這樣對我,對整個家庭都好。但是我就是不想辭掉工作。
Aso that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.
所以和外國人結婚,很難幸福。
Bnot really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.
也不一定,我們周圍不也有很多成功的例子嘛。