關於生活情景英語對話
教師在英語教學中採用情景對話的教學方式,可以幫助其更好地瞭解自身生活,對他們今後的發展有積極的推動作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Food safety 食品安全
dialogue 1
Carl: Hello, Kendra. How are things?
你好,肯德拉.最近過得好嗎?
Kendra: Just fine. What about you?
還好,你呢?
C: Not bad. Did you see the news last night?
不錯,你昨晚看新聞了嗎?
K: No, I didn't havc the chance. Was there anything interesting?
沒有,沒時間看。有什麼有趣的事嗎?
C: Not interesting, terrible.
不是有趣,是恐怖.
K: Terriblc,why?
恐怖,為什麼啊?
C: Two workers bave died and 19 0thers have been bospitalized after having lunch at arestaurant in Sbenzhen on Saturday moming.
周同早上在深圳,一些工人在一家飯店吃午飯時食物中毒- .兩人中毒身亡,19人被送往醫院搶救。
K: It's incredible.Did tbcy find the Cause
太難以想象了!查明原因了嗎?
C: Not yet. it's still under investigation.
還沒有,正在調查中
K: Food safety is not a new problem, but food poisoning seems to be happening more these days.
食品安全是個老問題了.食物中毒量近好像頻頻發生.
C: I think some producers are too profit-oriented and itlnore their social responsibility.
我認為一些食品生產商只顧lll錢,不考慮社會責任.
K: Do you think the governmcnt should intervence to stop further tragedy?
你認為政府應該介入以避免悲劇再發生嗎?
C: Defrnitely, I think thcre should be not only fines to the sboddy food producers, but also riminal punishment.
我想政府應該介入,對於那些生產劣質產品的廠家,不僅要罰款,還要追究刑事責任
K: Food safcty is a mattcr of lifc and death.
食品女全是生死攸關的大事啊。
篇二
On-the-job Training 職場充電
dialogue 1
Amanda: You'rc about to be late' Gena. The teacher's coming.
你快遲到了,老師馬上就要進教室了.
Gona: I know. I have to prepare supper for my child befer I leave.
我知道,來之前我得給孩子做好晚飯.
A: My husband has bccn doing the cooking since I began attcnding this cvening class.
我來這上夜校之後,家裡做飯的事就都歸我丈夫了.
G: That's nice. My husband's on a business trip, so I have to do everything all by myself
那挺好的.不過我丈夫出差了,所以一切家務都得我自己打理.
A: Then you must bc quite busy.
那你肯定特別忙.
G: Absolutely, I have to vvork in the day time. study at night, and do housework during my spare time. I really need a hclping hand.
是啊,白天上班,晚上上課,還得抽空做家務,真希望能有人幫忙.
A: Me too.somctimes Ijust want to give up. I can't handjc so many things at the same time.
我也是,有時候我真想放棄,我沒法同時處理好所有的事.
Ci: When's your Adult College Entrance Exam?
你的成人高考是什麼時候?
A: Next Sunday. That's only ten more days.
下週日,不到十天了.
G: Oh. my exam is also around then. I'm not sure whcthcr I can pass it
我的考試也快到了,還不知道能不能過呢.
A: I'm surc you will. You study so hard ewryday.
你每天都那麼用功,肯定能過.
G: Thankyou.
謝謝.
A: Do you find the evcning classes useful for your exam?
你覺得上夜校對考試有幫助嗎?
G: Yeah. with the teachers ' help, I can leam much faster.
恩,有老師的幫助,我學起來快多了.
A: Well, all ourtimc and effort spent here will finally pay off-.
對啊,咱們在這裡花的時間和精力不會白費的.
篇三
C: hey, there!
嗨,你好!
K: hello, Carl. Have you heard about the contaminated baby formula?
你好,你聽說嬰幼兒奶粉事件了嗎?
C: yes. Actually, I'm quite concerned about that. It's confirmed that 4 babies died and more than 6,200 infants nationwide have developed kidney stones after drinking the tainted formula.
聽說了.實際上,我很關注這件事.經證實,現在有4個嬰兒喪生了,6200個嬰兒患上了腎結石.
K: what a tragedy!
太慘了!
C: I remember the public outrage when it was discovered that 171 infants had sufferedmalnutrition because of the ingestoin of inferior milk power in Fuyang City, Anhui Province in 2004.
我至今還記得,2004年在安徽省阜陽市,因為服用劣質奶粉,有171名嬰兒營養不良,當時也激起了民憤.
K: food safety has been a long-standing concern nationwide.
食品安全想來都為人們所關注.
C: well, I think this recent incident will have a far-reaching negative impact on the milk industry.
哦,我想這次奶粉事件肯定會重創奶製品行業.
K: definitely, in the case of the tainted milk powder, for example, not only the offending company suffers losses, but the whole milk market suffers a sharp drop in sales.
當然,比如在這次的奶粉事件中,不僅相關的不法企業損失慘重,而且奶製品市場銷量大減.
C: yes, you are right.
是啊.
K: but I don't know if it is only an isolated incident or whether it reflects a broader problem in the milk industry?
但是不知道這是個案,還是反映出整個奶製品行業的問題呢?
C: I guess it's an industry-wide problem, as 69 batches of baby formula produced by 22 companies have been found to be contaminated.
我想整個行業都有問題,22家企業生產的69批嬰兒奶粉都被查出有問題.
K: that's right. This will quickly undermine public confidence in the milk industry possibly for years to come.
是啊,今後幾年內,人們對奶製品行業都不會有什麼信心了.
C: definitely! With the public disclosure, buyers' confidence seems to be waning.
是啊,一經曝光,消費者就信心大減.
K: I think China's food industry needs a shake-up.
我想中國的食品行業需要重新整頓.