有關中秋英語對話閱讀

  培養學生的學習興趣是現在中學教學中的一個重要問題。展開情景對話是培養學生學習英語積極性行之有效的方法。小編精心收集了有關中秋英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關中秋英語對話1

  The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate the festival together.

  中秋節就要來了。史蒂文的中國朋友李雷邀請他一塊共度佳節。

  Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?

  史蒂文:中秋節你回家嗎?

  Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.

  李雷:當然問了。在中國,中秋節 這天在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的。

  Steven: How will you celebrate it?

  史蒂文:那你們都怎麼慶祝中秋呢?

  Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.

  李雷:我們會一起吃月餅、賞滿月什麼的。

  Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And they are all very delicious.

  史蒂文:我很喜歡吃月餅。有好多種餡兒,很好吃。

  Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.

  李雷:你願意跟我一塊兒回家嗎?我們可以一起慶祝這個節日。

  Steven: That's great, thank you!

  史蒂文:太好了,謝謝你。

  有關中秋英語對話2

  A:今天天氣真好。上星期好熱呀!

  A:Nice weather, isn't it? It sure was hot last week.

  B:真高興現在是秋天,涼快一點兒了。今天是中秋節?

  B:I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now. Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.

  A:什麼是中秋節?

  A:What's that?

  B:是一個傳統中國節日,農曆的八月十五日。

  B:It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.

  A:中秋節做什麼呢?

  A:What do you do on Moon Festival ?

  B:是全家團圓的日子。

  B:It's a time for family reunion.

  A:有沒有什麼傳統的或特別的食物?

  A:Any traditional food ? Any special food?

  B:有,我們吃月餅當甜點。

  B:Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.

  有關中秋英語對話3

  小李: Tomorrow is Mid-Autumn Day again! The moon becomes round again!

  明天又到中秋節了!月亮又圓了!

  Foreign Boss: Great! This is a traditional festival for Chinese people, and a legal national holiday! I will give you all a half-day leave!

  太好了!這對中國人來說是個傳統的節日,也是國家法定的節假日!我要給你們放半天假!

  小李: Thanks a lot! Do you know Mid-Autumn Day is a special festival for family reunion?

  太感謝了!您知道嗎,中秋節是個家庭團圓的特殊節日!

  Foreign Boss: Of course I know! Every Mid-Autumn Day, I eat moon cake together with my family, the brand is Holiland.

  我當然知道,我每年中秋節還和家人一起吃好利來月餅呢!

  小李: You know quite a lot about China. You are really an old China hand!

  您對中國知道的真多!您真是個“中國通”!