有關簡單英語對話閱讀

  通過創設有效的對話情景,為學生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。小編整理了有關簡單英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關簡單英語對話篇一

  A:Can you tell Bob from Tom?

  A: 你能分出來鮑勃和湯姆嗎?

  B: How can I? They're as alike as two peas in a pld.

  B:怎麼可能分出來呢?他倆長得簡直一樣。

  A: Don't you notice that Bob has a mole on his face,but Tom doesn't?

  A: 你沒注意到鮑勃臉上有顆痣,湯姆沒有嗎?

  B: You really have keen eyes.

  B:你可真是好眼光。

  有關簡單英語對話篇二

  A:What's up? You look low.

  A: 怎麼了,看起來不太高興啊。

  B: It's my girlfriend.I guess she's playing the army game with me.

  B:是為了我女朋友,我覺得她一直在欺騙我。

  A: How come?

  A:怎麼會呢?

  B: I saw her dating with her ex-boyfriend again.

  B:我看見她又和她原來的男朋友約會了。

  A: I understand that.But I think maybe it's not a date.You are taking the matter too much to heart.

  A: 我理解你的感受,但是我覺得那可能不是約會吧,你多想了。

  B: Maybe.But it still gets on my nervers.

  B:可能吧,但還是挺煩人的。

  有關簡單英語對話篇三

  Tom: What did you have for lunch?

  湯姆:你午飯吃了什麼?

  Martin: I had a chicken bento.

  馬丁:我吃了一份雞肉便當。

  Tom: You brought it from home?

  湯姆:你從家裡帶的便當嗎?

  Martin: No, I bought it here on campus.

  馬丁:不是,我在學校裡買的。

  Tom: In the cafe?

  湯姆:從咖啡廳買的嗎?

  Martin: Yes.

  馬丁:對。

  Tom: How was it?

  湯姆:味道怎麼樣?

  Martin: It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here and it wasn't too expensive.

  馬丁:還不錯。比學校裡賣的其他食物好吃多了,而且也不貴。

  Tom: Do you eat here a lot.

  湯姆:你經常在這裡吃飯嗎?

  Martin: I try not to.

  馬丁:我儘量不在這邊吃。

  Tom: Why not?

  湯姆:為什麼?

  Martin: It's a little more expensive and the quality isn't quite as good as I'd hope for the value.

  馬丁:價格有點貴,而且味道也不好,不太值這個價。

  Tom: More expensive than where?

  湯姆:比什麼地方價格貴?

  Martin: More expensive than a small restaurant or a specialized chicken place down in town.

  馬丁:比城鎮裡的小餐館和雞肉店裡的價格貴。

  Tom: Really? I agree with you about the quality but I thought it was quite cheap up here.

  湯姆:真的嗎?我也認為味道一般,不過我認為這裡的食物非常便宜。

  Martin: I just find I can find a little better deal sometimes in town and a lot better quality for about the same price.

  馬丁:我在城鎮裡找到了更好的地方,同樣的價格可以吃到好吃的多的食物。

  Tom: So about lunch, do you have lunch here?

  湯姆:你經常在學校吃午飯嗎?

  Martin: Often? No.

  馬丁:你是說經常嗎?不是。

  Tom: What do you do for lunch?

  湯姆:你午飯一般吃什麼?

  Martin: I usually go home and eat. I'm not on campus that often.

  馬丁:我經常回家吃。我不常在學校裡吃午飯。

  Tom: Ok, yeah. 'Cause I kind of get stuck up here from morning until evening so I'm eating there everyday.

  湯姆:好。因為我一天到晚都待在學校裡,所以我每天都在這裡吃飯。

  Martin: Everyday. Sorry to hear that.

  馬丁:每天。聽到這個我感覺很難過。

  Tom: What do you do for dinner, do you cook?

  湯姆:晚飯你一般會吃什麼?你自己做晚飯吃嗎?

  Martin: Yes I do, most often, usually just easy beef stir-fries or now and then go out...

  馬丁:對,我經常做,一般我會做簡單的炒牛肉,有時我也出去吃……

  Tom: Like chinese-style.

  湯姆:中式食物。

  Martin: Yeah. Easier to cook than Japanese-style.

  馬丁:對。比做日式食物要簡單。

  Tom: Do you shop everyday or do you go shopping once a week.

  湯姆:你是每天都去購物,還是一週購物一次?

  Martin: I usually shop every other day.

  馬丁:我基本上每天都購物。

  Tom: Ok. So you like fresh food.

  湯姆:好,所以你喜歡新鮮的食物?

  Martin: Yes.

  馬丁:對。

  Tom: Do you live on your own.

  湯姆:你是自己住嗎?

  Martin: Yes. How about you?

  馬丁:對,你呢?

  Tom: Oh yeah, I live on my own.

  湯姆:我也是自己住。

  Martin: That's always better sometimes.

  馬丁:這樣有時候很好。

  Tom: With my cooking, it's not better that I live on my own.

  湯姆:我廚藝不好,所以自己住不太好。