關於中秋節的英語對話閱讀

  中秋節,又稱月夕、秋節、仲秋節、八月節、八月會、追月節、玩月節、拜月節、女兒節或團圓節,是流行於中國眾多民族與漢字文化圈諸國的傳統文化節日,時在農曆八月十五。小編精心收集了關於中秋節的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於中秋節的英語對話1

  小李: Tomorrow is Mid-Autumn Day again! The moon becomes round again!

  明天又到中秋節了!月亮又圓了!

  Foreign Boss: Great! This is a traditional festival for Chinese people, and a legal national holiday! I will give you all a half-day leave!

  太好了!這對中國人來說是個傳統的節日,也是國家法定的節假日!我要給你們放半天假!

  小李: Thanks a lot! Do you know Mid-Autumn Day is a special festival for family reunion?

  太感謝了!您知道嗎,中秋節是個家庭團圓的特殊節日!

  Foreign Boss: Of course I know! Every Mid-Autumn Day, I eat moon cake together with my family, the brand is Holiland.

  我當然知道,我每年中秋節還和家人一起吃好利來月餅呢!

  小李: You know quite a lot about China. You are really an old China hand!

  您對中國知道的真多!您真是個“中國通”!

  關於中秋節的英語對話2

  A: I heard everybody usually barbecues to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.

  A: 我聽說大家在中秋節的時候都會烤肉。這是哪裡的習慣啊,小編米有聽說過哎。。。

  B: In the past few years, it has become quite regular, but it is not a tradition.

  B: 這幾年以來烤肉的確相當流行,不過那不是一項傳統習俗。

  A: What's the meaning behind this holiday?

  A: 這個節日有什麼特殊意義嗎?

  B: Well, it is said to have originated from sacrificing to the moon goddess. But, nowadays the full moon just represents the gathering of friends and family.

  B: 據說最早以前是源於人們向月女神獻祭;不過到了現代,滿月只是代表朋友或家人的團圓而已。

  A: Oh that's right. It is a full circle just like the traditional round dinner table.

  A: 喔,的確是這樣沒錯,圓滿的形狀就好像是傳統的晚餐圓桌似的。

  B: Exactly. So, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a time for friends and family to come together and appreciate the moon.

  B: 的確如此。中秋節就是家人和朋友聚在一起賞月的日子。

  A: Let me guess...you also get together to eat right!?

  A: 讓我猜猜……你們也聚在一起吃東西吧?

  B: Ha-ha...you're finally getting the hang of it! At some point, during the Mid-Autumn Festival, you have to eat mooncakes.

  B: 哈哈,你終於開竅了!吃月餅是中秋節重要的活動之一。

  關於中秋節的英語對話3

  The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate thefestival together.

  中秋節就要來了。史蒂文的中國朋友李雷邀請他一塊共度佳節。

  Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?

  史蒂文:中秋節你回家嗎?

  Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.

  李雷:當然問了。在中國,中秋節 這天在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的。

  Steven: How will you celebrate it?

  史蒂文:那你們都怎麼慶祝中秋呢?

  Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.

  李雷:我們會一起吃月餅、賞滿月什麼的。

  Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And theyare all very delicious.

  史蒂文:我很喜歡吃月餅。有好多種餡兒,很好吃。

  Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.

  李雷:你願意跟我一塊兒回家嗎?我們可以一起慶祝這個節日。

  Steven: That's great, thank you!

  史蒂文:太好了,謝謝你。