有關中秋節的英語對話閱讀

  英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。小編精心收集了有關中秋節的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  有關中秋節的英語對話1

  The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate the festival together.

  中秋節就要來了。史蒂文的中國朋友李雷邀請他一塊共度佳節。

  Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?

  史蒂文:中秋節你回家嗎?

  Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.

  李雷:當然問了。在中國,中秋節 這天在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的。

  Steven: How will you celebrate it?

  史蒂文:那你們都怎麼慶祝中秋呢?

  Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.

  李雷:我們會一起吃月餅、賞滿月什麼的。

  Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And they are all very delicious.

  史蒂文:我很喜歡吃月餅。有好多種餡兒,很好吃。

  Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.

  李雷:你願意跟我一塊兒回家嗎?我們可以一起慶祝這個節日。

  Steven: That's great, thank you!

  史蒂文:太好了,謝謝你。

  有關中秋節的英語對話2

  A:今天天氣真好。上星期好熱呀!

  A:Nice weather, isn't it? It sure was hot last week.

  B:真高興現在是秋天,涼快一點兒了。今天是中秋節?

  B:I'm glad it is getting cooler as we are into autumn now. Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.

  A:什麼是中秋節?

  A:What's that?

  B:是一個傳統中國節日,農曆的八月十五日。

  B:It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.

  A:中秋節做什麼呢?

  A:What do you do on Moon Festival ?

  B:是全家團圓的日子。

  B:It's a time for family reunion.

  A:有沒有什麼傳統的或特別的食物?

  A:Any traditional food ? Any special food?

  B:有,我們吃月餅當甜點。

  B:Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.

  有關中秋節的英語對話3

  Cathy: Hello,Betty.

  你好,貝蒂。

  Betty: Hello,Cathy.

  你好,凱西。

  Cathy: Do you know the Mid-Autumn Festival ?

  你瞭解中秋節嗎?

  Betty: No,I don't. Could you introduce the Mid-Autumn Festival for me?

  你能給我介紹一下中秋節嗎?

  Cathy: Of course. The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the two most important holidays in the Chinese calendar,and is a legal holiday in several countries. Farmers celebrate the end of the summer harvesting season on this date.

  當然。中秋節是兩個最重要的農曆節日之一,並且在幾個國家定為法定假日。農民在這個日子裡慶祝夏季收穫季節的結束。

  Cathy: Traditionally, on this day, Chinese family members and friends will gather to admire the bright mid-autumn harvest moon, and eat moon cakes and pomeloes together.

  傳統上,在這一天,中國的家人和朋友將聚在一起欣賞明亮的中秋月,在一起吃月餅和柚子。

  Betty: Wow,that sounds great. Could you tell me when to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival ?

  哇,這聽起來真好啊。那你能告訴我什麼時候慶祝中秋節嗎?

  Cathy: The Mid-Autumn Festival is on the fifteenth day of the August, chinese calendar.

  中秋節是陰曆的8月15日。

  Betty: Really?Almost.

  是嗎?快到了。

  Cathy: Yes.

  是的。

  Betty: I wish you could come with me。

  我希望你能和我在一起。

  Cathy: No problem.

  沒問題。

  Betty: Thanks,Cathy.

  謝謝你,凱西。

  Cathy: Not at all.

  不用謝。