關於日常旅遊英語口語精選

  伴隨著全球化的不斷深入,英語人才的需求量日益增多。英語口語學習成為高職學生最重要也是最困難的一部分。小編整理了關於日常旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

  關於日常旅遊英語口語一

  如何說明登記

  第一句:Could I have it registered?

  我可以做個登記嗎?

  A: What can I do for you?

  能為你做點什麼?

  B: My handbag was lost. Could I have it registered?

  我的手提包丟了,我可以做個登記嗎?

  A: Sure. Please fill out this lost property form.

  當然,請填一下失物單。

  B: OK.

  好的。

  第二句:May I make a registration?

  我能做下登記嗚?

  A: What's up, sir?

  怎麼啦,先生?

  B: I’ve lost my computer. May I make a registration?

  我把電腦弄丟了,我能登記一下嗎?

  A: OK. Please fill out this lost property form.

  好的,請填下失物單。

  關於日常旅遊英語口語二

  如何說明丟失物品

  第一句:My passport was lost.

  我的護照不見了。

  A: May I help you?

  我能幫助您嗎?

  B: Yes. My passport was lost. Could I have it registered?

  是的,我的護照不見了。我可以做一下登記嗎?

  A: Sure. Please fill out the lost property form.

  當然,請填一下失物單。

  B: OK.

  好的。

  第二句:I lost my handbag somewhere.

  我把手提包弄丟了。

  A: What's the matter?

  怎麼啦?

  B: I lost my handbag somewhere.

  我把手提包弄丟了。

  A: Let’s call Lost and Found Office of the city transit and make a registration.

  我們給城市交通遺失物品招領處打電話登記一下吧。

  關於日常旅遊英語口語三

  如何提意見

  第一句:Why don't you check the Lost and Found Offioe?

  您為什麼不去失物招領處問一下呢?

  A: Excuse me. I've got a problem. I can't find my luggage.

  勞駕,我出了點問題。我找不到我的行李了。

  B: Why don't you check the Lost and Found Offioe?

  您為什麼不去失物招領處問一下呢?

  A: Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  第二句:Go and check the Lost Property Office.

  去失物招領處問問。

  A: What's the matter?

  怎麼啦?

  B: I lost my suitcase in a taxi. What can I do?

  我把皮箱落在出租車上了。我應該怎麼辦?

  A: Go and check the Lost Property Office. Maybe you can find it.

  去失物招領處問問,或許你會找到。

  關於日常旅遊英語口語篇四

  如何詢問失物招領處

  第一句:Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office?

  請問失物招領處在哪兒?

  A: Excuse me. Where is the Lost and Found Office?

  請問失物招領處在哪兒?

  B: On the second floor of this department store.

  在這家百貨店的二樓。

  第二句:could you tell me where the Lost Property Office is?

  您能告訴我失物招領處在哪兒嗎?

  A: Excuse me, could you tell me where the Lost Property Office is?

  打擾一下,您能告訴我失物招領處在哪兒嗎?

  B: I've no idea. You'd better ask the police.

  我不清楚,你最好問問警察。