關於假期旅遊英語對話精選

  情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編整理了關於假期旅遊英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於假期旅遊英語對話一

  Cashing Traveler's Checks

  兌現旅行支票

  Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.

  凱西走進銀行後到第一個有空的銀行櫃員前。

  T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?

  行員:小姐,午安。今天有什麼需要我為你效勞的?

  K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.

  凱西:我想把這些旅行支票兌換成現金,麻煩你了。

  T:Fine. Do you have any ID?

  行員:好的。你有任何身分證明嗎?

  K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?

  凱西:有,我的護照在這兒。你需要任何其它的身分證明嗎?

  T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?

  行員:不,這樣就可以了,謝謝。我看看……共三百元美金,你想換成我們的瑞典幣克朗嗎?

  K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.

  凱西:是的,沒錯,謝謝。

  T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how wouldyou like your money?

  行員:今天的匯率是0.75歐元對一美元。所以我應該給你兩百廿五歐元。那麼,你的錢要怎麼個換法?

  K:Pardon?

  凱西:對不起,請再說一遍?

  T:In what denominations would you like your euros?

  行員:你要兌換什麼面值的歐元?

  K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.

  凱西:哦。嗯,我要四張五十元紙幣,兩張二十元紙幣,一張五元紙幣,麻煩你了。

  T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.

  行員:好的。請你點收。非常謝謝。

  K:And thank you!

  凱西:也謝謝你了!

  關於假期旅遊英語對話二

  Time for Lunch

  午餐時間

  At a sidewalk cafe Kathy and Evan stop for lunch.

  凱西和艾凡停在人行道旁的一家小館吃午餐。

  E:This is the life. Too bad we couldn't travel like this for the rest of our lives.

  艾凡:這才是人生。很遺憾我們今後不能天天像這樣子旅行。

  K:Nah. I'd get bored with it.

  凱西:不。天天這樣旅行我會厭煩的。

  E:Are you kidding? Why wouldn't you want to see the whole world?

  艾凡:你在開玩笑吧?你為什麼不想看看整個世界呢?

  K:I would. But I also want to work, have a family, be with my friends,...

  凱西:我想啊。但我也想工作、成家、和朋友們相聚……

  E:Yeah, I get your point. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy," but all play and no work would be weird, too.

  艾凡:嗯,我懂妳的意思。“只工作不遊戲使人乏味沒生氣”,但只遊戲不工作也很怪異。

  K:That's true. So, what are we having for lunch? Have you decided yet?

  凱西:沒錯。那麼,我們午餐吃什麼呢?你決定了嗎?

  E:I think I'll try the soup du jour. It's probably a local style. I want to try local food. And the pickled herring platter looks good, too.

  艾凡:我想我要試試本日特選湯。這也許是一道本地風味的料理。我想試試本地的食物。而這道醃鯡魚盤看起來也不錯。

  K:All right. I'll have the fried chicken and coleslaw.

  凱西:好吧。我要吃炸雞和生菜沙拉。

  E:Beverage of choice?

  艾凡:要喝什麼飲料?

  K:Iced tea. And you'll have a beer, right?

  凱西:冰茶。而你要喝啤酒,對吧?

  E:Natch. I like their local Carlsberg. It's very refreshing.

  艾凡:想當然耳。我喜歡當地的卡爾斯堡啤酒,非常提神解勞。

  K:And dessert?

  凱西:那麼,甜點呢?

  E:Let's wait to see how much the main course is. I don't want to be stuffed and keep on shopping.

  艾凡:咱們待會兒看看主菜的量有多少再說吧。我不想撐著肚子繼續購物。

  K:Good point. Oh, waiter!

  凱西:有道理。喂,服務生!

  關於假期旅遊英語對話三

  Evan wakes up to find Kathy concerned about him.

  艾凡醒來發現凱西正替他擔心。

  K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquist here at the hostel for a good doctor. He'sjust a few blocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.

  凱西:艾凡,醒醒。我已經問過這家旅社的林德奎斯特太太請她推薦一個好醫生。他就住在幾個街區外的地方。我帶你去。他已經開始看病了,我們這就去找他看病。

  E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?

  艾凡:呃?你怎麼知道我舒不舒服呢?

  K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.

  凱西:你在開玩笑?我昨晚一夜都沒瞌過眼。

  E:Why not?

  艾凡:為什麼呢?

  K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.

  凱西:整晚你一會兒呻吟一會兒打呼,使我一直睡不著。

  E:Gee, I'm sorry.

  艾凡:哦,我很抱歉。

  K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?

  凱西:不用擔心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐嗎?

  E:No, I'm still not hungry.

  艾凡:不,我仍然不餓。

  K:That's what I figured. You look awful.

  凱西:我就知道。你看起來真糟。

  E:Gee, thanks!

  艾凡:嗯,謝謝你了!

  K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.

  凱西:喔,對不起。我不是那個意思。我的意思是說你真的一臉病容。

  E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.

  艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,讓我穿好衣服。我必須用一下浴室。

  K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.

  凱西:我已經吃完早餐也漱洗完畢。浴室任你使用。

  E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.

  艾凡:好。我馬上就出來,然後我們可以去看那位醫生。