關於日常生活英語對話

  隨著中國經濟的發展和與國際社會聯絡日益緊密,中國人對於英語的重視也與日俱增,對於英語學習的狂熱程度愈發高漲。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Lily: Ann, do you have time next Monday?

  安,下星期一有時間嗎?

  Ann: Yeah, what’s up?

  有啊。什麼事?

  Lily: Next Monday is my birthday, and I would like to attend my party.

  下星期一是我生日,我想邀請你參加我的派對。

  Ann: Wow. I will go.

  哇,我要去。

  Lily: Great!

  太棒了。

  Ann: When and where?

  時間和地點呢?

  Lily: Five o’clock that afternoon, and in my place, you know?

  那天下午五點,在我房間,你知道嗎?

  Ann: Yes, I know. I appreciate your invitation.

  是的,我知道,感謝你的邀請。

  Lily: I am going to invite other guys. See you that day.

  我還要去邀請其他人呢,那天見了。

  Ann: See you.

  再見。

  二

  關於抗旱救災

  Ann: Ah, what a pity. The vacation is over.

  啊,真遺憾了,假期結束了。

  Lily: Yeah, where have you been to?

  是啊,你去哪裡了?

  Ann: I went to Yunnan Province.

  我去了雲南了。

  Lily: Did you have fun?

  你玩得開心嗎?

  Ann: Yeah, but you know, the drought in the three southwest province is really serious.

  恩啊,但是西南三省的乾旱真的很嚴重。

  Lily: I have heard that news. I am sorry for them.

  我有聽到這個訊息,我真的很同情他們。

  Ann: Me too.

  我也是。

  Lily: Do you know what steps does the government take?

  但是你知道政府採取了什麼措施嗎?

  Ann: Top Chinese leaders in recent days have said fighting the drought is a priority, declaring a state of emergency and promising millions of dollars in emergency-relief funding and irrigation.

  中國高層領導人近日已經表示抗旱是當務之急,啟動了一級抗旱應急響應,並承諾下撥上億元的緊急救災資金和水利設施資金。

  Lily: That is good. I also took part in the contribution.

  很好啊,我也參加了捐款了。

  三

  我沒辦法和你一起

  I am sorry to tell you that I can’t go out with you.

  很抱歉沒辦法和你出去了。

  John: What happened?

  怎麼啦?

  Ann: You know, John, my boyfriend and he is coming here to visit me this weekend.

  你知道的,約翰,我男朋友這週末要來看我。

  John: So you would like to go out with him?

  所以你要和他出去?

  Ann: Not exactly, he said he want to know some of my friends.

  也不完全是,他說他想認識我的幾個朋友。

  John: Who does he want to know?

  他想認識誰啊?

  Ann: You and Jane are my best friends. I want to introduce you to him.

  你和簡是我最好的朋友,我想把你們介紹給他。

  John: I am no problem. How about Jane?

  我是沒問題,簡呢?

  Ann: I think there might be no problem. And we can go out next weekend, could we?

  我想可能沒問題吧,我們可以下個星期再去,可以嗎?

  John: Yes, we could. I understand completely.

  恩,可以啊,我完全明白。

  四

  撥錯電話號碼了

  Hey, why didn’t you answer my phone?

  嘿,你為什麼沒接我電話?

  Amy: When did you call me?

  你什麼時候給我打電話的?

  Ann: Last night, I want you to come here earlier.

  昨晚,我想要你早點來這兒。

  Amy: Which phone number did you dial? My house’s telephone or my cell phone?

  你打的是哪個電話號碼?我家的還是我的手機?

  Ann: Your cell phone.

  你的手機。

  Amy: Impossible, there wasn’t any record.

  不可能。沒記錄啊。

  Ann: But I really did. Look, this is the record.

  但是我真的打了,看,這是通話記錄。

  Amy: How come? Wait, this is not my phone number. You’ve dialed the wrong number.

  怎麼會這樣?等等,這不是我的電話號碼。你撥錯電話號碼了。

  Ann: Ah, yes, I dialed the wrong number. I am sorry.

  啊,是的,我打錯電話了,抱歉。

  Amy: Be careful next time.

  下次認真點哦。