關於日常旅遊英語口語大全
英語口語不僅要求訓練學生的聽說能力,而且要求學生在語言交流中具有實際運用的能力。小編整理了關於日常旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
關於日常旅遊英語口語一
如何讓其描述壞人
第一句:What did the young man look like?
那個年輕人長什麼樣子?
A: Police Station? Sir, I’d like to report a robbery. I saw a young man rob an old lady of her purse.
警察局嗎?瞥官,我想報告一起搶劫案。我看見一個年輕人搶了一個老太太的錢包。
B: What did the young man look like?
那個年輕人長什麼樣子?
A: He is short and thin.
他個子不髙,很瘦。
第二句:Can you describe the thief?
你能描述—下那個小偷嗎?
A: Sir, I saw a woman’s phone and money were stolen.
警官先生,我看見一個婦女的手機和錢被偷了。
B: Can you describe the thief?
你能描述一下那個小偷嗎?
A: He Is about 30 years old, and wears sunglasses.
他大約30來歲,帶著墨鏡。
關於日常旅遊英語口語二
如何表達害怕
第一句:I'm so scared.
我很害怕。
A: Yesterday I sav a snake on my way to school. I'm so scared.
昨天上學的輅上我看見一條蛇,我很害怕。
B: Oh, really? what does it look like?
哦,真的嗎?它長什麼樣?
A: It's about 2 meters long.
大概有2米長。
B: What about the skin?
面板呢?
A: Oh, ifs green.
哦,是綠色的。
第二句:I’m frightened to death.
我嚇得要死!
A: What happened?
發生什麼亊了?
B: I saw two men fight in the supermarket. One man was bieedng. I'm firighlened to death.
在超市我看見有兩個人在打架,其中一人流血了,我嚇得要死!
其他表達法:
It scared me out of my wits.
這使我怕極了。
It was a terrible experience.
那是一次可怕的經歷。
關於日常旅遊英語口語三
如何自我保護
第一句:Here you are. Please don't hurt me.
給你,請別傷害我。
A: Freeze or I’ll shoot?
不許動,否則我開槍了。
B: Oh, no, l,m just a traveling student and don’t have too much cash on me.
哦,不要,我只是個來旅行的學生而已, 我身上沒有多少現金。
A: Nonsense. I want money.
少廢話,我要錢。
B: Here you are. Please don't hurt me.
給你,請別傷害我。
第二句:What do you want?
你想要什麼?
A: Hands up.
舉起手來。
B: What do you want?
你想要什麼?
A: Shut up. Where is the money?
閉嘴,錢在哪兒?
B: It’s in the pocket of my trousers.
在我的褲兜裡。
關於日常旅遊英語口語篇四
如何表達被偷
第一句:The thief stole my phone and money.
小偷把我的手機和錢偷走了。
A: What's the matter, sir?
先生,怎麼了?
B: The thief stole my phone and money.
小偷把我的手機和錢偷走了。
第二句:My wallet is stolen.
我的錢包被偷了。
A: Excuse me. I want to report a case.
打擾了,我想報案。
B: Yes, madam. What's up?
好的,夫人,發生什麼事了?
A: My wallet is stolen. I had about 100 dollars
我的錢包被偷了。裡面有約100美元現金。
其他表達法:
I saw one man rob the old lady of her money.
我看見有人搶了老太太的錢了。
關於日常旅遊英語口語篇五
如何表達被打劫
第一句:I got mugged.
我半路被打劫了。
A: What's up,ma'am? You look so upset.
夫人,發生什麼亊了?你看起來很不安。
B: I got mugged.
我半路被打劫了。
A: Did you report to the police station?
你報瞀了嗎?
B: Not yet.
還沒呢。
第二句:My handbag was snatched away.
我的手提包被搶走了。
A: Help!
救命啊!
B: What's the matter, ma'am?
夫人,怎麼了?
A: My handbag was snatched away by a young man.
我的手提包被一個年輕人搶走了。