少兒英文詩歌

  詩歌是按照一定的音節、聲調和韻律要求,用凝練的語言,豐沛的感情,豐富的想象,高度集中的表現社會和人的精神世界的文學體裁。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  回家的日子Home for the Day

  Oh, give me the phone,

  給我一個電話,

  so that I can call home,

  我就可以給家裡打電話,

  and my mom can come get me today.

  媽媽今天能來並且帶我走。

  I'm feeling so sick.

  我感覺到心裡不舒服,

  Get me out of here quick.

  帶我快點離開這兒。

  Oh, I just need to go home and stay.

  我需要回家在家裡調養。

  Home, home for the day.

  家,回家的日子。

  Yes, I just need to go home and stay.

  是的,我需要回家並在家中靜養。

  For the truth of it is,

  針對現在的情況,

  teacher gave us a quiz,

  老師給我進行了一次小考,

  and I just wasn't ready today.

  只是我今天沒有準備好。

  篇二

  Imaginary Friend

  想象中的朋友

  I came to school today

  今天我來到學校,

  with my imaginary friend.

  和我想象中的朋友一起。

  When everyone said "hi" to him,

  當每個人對他說“嗨”的時候,

  I said, "He's just pretend."

  我說,“他只是假裝的。”

  But no one seemed to notice,

  但是似乎沒有人注意到,

  which I thought was pretty weird.

  我覺得很是奇怪。

  It turns out he'd imagined me,

  原來她扮演我的角色,

  and, poof, I disappeared.

  噗,我然後就消失了。

  篇三

  我的家教是一名笛手My Tutor's a Flutist

  My tutor's a flutist

  我的家教是一名笛手。

  who toots on a flute

  他用笛子吹奏歌曲,

  while he tutors computers.

  然而他也是一名計算機輔導老師,

  He thinks that it's cute.

  他認為計算機是非常的聰明能幹。

  I think he should stick with

  我認為他應該堅持做

  computers, not flutes.

  計算機方面,而不是演奏長笛方面。

  It's cool when he tutors

  當他從事計算機方面的時候是非常的酷。

  but rude when he toots.

  但是當他在吹奏長笛方面又是非常的粗心。

  篇四

  早晨運動Morning Sports

  while colin and casey are practicing catch,

  科林和凱西在練習抓取動作,

  victoria's calling a volleyball match.

  維多利亞正在指揮排球比賽。

  brianna and braden are batting a ball

  布麗安娜和佈雷登正在擊球。

  with racquets and whacking it off of the wall.

  用網球拍重擊球彈到牆上。

  while thomas is doing his tae-kwon-do kicks,

  然而,托馬斯以他的擊球方式去擊球,

  a hockey game's going with ice skates and sticks.

  曲棍球比賽將伴隨著溜冰鞋和曲棍棒而展開。

  roberto and robin are having a race

  羅伯特和羅賓將展開一場比賽。

  and desmond is dancing all over the place.

  德斯蒙德為他們將要開展比賽在賽場的每個地方跳舞。

  belinda is bouncing a ball on her head.

  貝琳達在他的頭頂上彈著一個球,

  fernando and felix are fencing with fred.

  費爾南多和菲利克斯同弗雷德在擊劍。

  jamahl's playing jump rope with jasmine and jack,

  賈馬爾同茉莉和傑克一起跳繩,

  and ricky is running with bree on his back.

  裡基在布魯的背上跑步。

  we're having such fun as we jump, kick, and duel,

  我們都有著這樣的樂趣,我們跳,踢,決鬥,

  we've just now discovered we're all late for school.

  我們現在發現我們上學遲到了。

  we've suddenly noticed we're still not there yet,

  我們突然意識到我們還沒在學校,

  and, boy, is the bus driver ever upset.

  公交司機都感到很心煩沮喪。