少兒英文詩歌朗誦材料
朗誦和歌唱往往是在臺上對著聽眾表演 ,交流雙方距離較遠 ,需要擴大音量、擴充套件音域、美化音色 ,做到字正腔園 ,有板有眼 ,才能準確、清晰地表情達意 ,同時給聽眾以美的享受。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
fire and ice
火與冰
some say the world will end in fire,
有人說世界將結束於熊熊烈焰,
some say in ice.
有人則說結束於凜凜寒冰。
from what i've tasted of desire,
慾望如火,體會其烈,
i hold with those who favor fire.
則知世之歸於火為我所願。
but if it had to perish twice,
但若其必兩度遭逢毀滅,
i think i know enough of hate
我知恨之極至,
to know that for destruction ice
必然明瞭,毀滅之冰,
is also great
同樣魁偉,
and would suffice
同樣順人心意。
篇二
我與動物們共舞A Hippo is Bounding Around on My Head
A hippo is bounding around on my head.
河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,
Gorillas are banging on drums.
大猩猩敲擊著鼓。
A rhino is charging me full speed ahead
犀牛承載著我全速前進。
while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.
然而一隻鱷魚盯著笨手笨腳的我。
A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.
一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。
A tiger is sniffing my clothes.
老虎聞著我的衣服。
A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.
一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。
A tarantula's perched on my nose.
狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。
I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.
我掉到了水裡,鯊魚包圍了我。
An elephant sits on my chest.
大象坐在我的胸部。
Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,
是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。
"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."
“拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”
篇三
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業My Dog Ate My Homework
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的作業,
That mischievous pup
淘氣的小狗,
got hold of my homework
淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,
and gobbled it up.
就開始嚼起來。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。
It's gonna be late.
要遲到了,
I guess that the teacher
我猜老師
will just have to wait.
將不得不等待。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,
He swallowed it whole.
他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。
I shouldn't have mixed it
我不應該把它
with food in his bowl.
和食物一塊放到狗吃飯的碗裡。
篇四
愚蠢的菲奧娜Foolish Fiona
This morning when foolish Fiona awoke
今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,
she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,
她看著她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音說,
"I can't go to school, so please write me a note
我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。
to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."
告訴他們說我的嗓子裡有隻青蛙。
Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said
他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條說,
"My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.
我的女兒病了,他躺在床上。
She won't be at school for the rest of the week.
剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。
She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."
因為他在小溪裡吞了一隻蝌蚪。
篇五
My Girlfriend
I got a new girlfriend, though I don't like girls.
我交了一位新女朋友,雖然我不喜歡女孩。
I haven't much money, but I buy her pearls.
我沒有太多的錢,但是我給她買了珍珠。
I'm always embarrassed, but I give her flowers,
我總是不好意思,但我送她鮮花,
and talk on the phone every evening for hours.
每天晚上都要和她通好幾個小時的電話。
We go to the movies, and she gets to pick.
我們去看電影,她可以選擇。
She wants to hold hands, though it makes me feel sick.
她想手牽手,雖然這樣使我感到很不舒服。
She likes when I smell good, so I take a bath.
他喜歡我身上清爽的味道,所以我得洗澡。
I do what she asks me, and she does my math.
我做他要求我的事情,她教會了我的數學。