有關少兒英文詩歌朗誦

  文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。小編整理了有關少兒英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  有關少兒英文詩歌篇一

  fire and ice

  火與冰

  some say the world will end in fire,

  有人說世界將結束於熊熊烈焰,

  some say in ice.

  有人則說結束於凜凜寒冰。

  from what i've tasted of desire,

  慾望如火,體會其烈,

  i hold with those who favor fire.

  則知世之歸於火為我所願。

  but if it had to perish twice,

  但若其必兩度遭逢毀滅,

  i think i know enough of hate

  我知恨之極至,

  to know that for destruction ice

  必然明瞭,毀滅之冰,

  is also great

  同樣魁偉,

  and would suffice

  同樣順人心意。

  有關少兒英文詩歌篇二

  我與動物們共舞

  A hippo is bounding around on my head.

  河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,

  Gorillas are banging on drums.

  大猩猩敲擊著鼓。

  A rhino is charging me full speed ahead

  犀牛承載著我全速前進。

  while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.

  然而一隻鱷魚盯著笨手笨腳的我。

  A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.

  一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。

  A tiger is sniffing my clothes.

  老虎聞著我的衣服。

  A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.

  一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。

  A tarantula's perched on my nose.

  狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。

  I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.

  我掉到了水裡,鯊魚包圍了我。

  An elephant sits on my chest.

  大象坐在我的胸部。

  Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,

  是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。

  "Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."

  “拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”

  有關少兒英文詩歌篇三

  Foolish Fiona

  愚蠢的菲奧娜

  This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

  今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,

  she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

  她看著她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音說,

  "I can't go to school, so please write me a note

  我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。

  to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."

  告訴他們說我的嗓子裡有隻青蛙。

  Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

  他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條說,

  "My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

  我的女兒病了,他躺在床上。

  She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

  剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。

  She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."

  因為他在小溪裡吞了一隻蝌蚪。