關於常用英語對話精選

  英語是國際經濟、技術、資訊等交流中應用最廣泛的語言,也是我國基礎教育中最主要的外語課程。小編精心收集了關於常用英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於常用英語對話篇1

  Ann: I am so sorry.

  很抱歉。

  Lily: What have you done?

  你幹什麼了?

  Ann: The other day, you were working on your papers, and I knew you need some evidences which I had found before, but I didn’t lend it to you.

  那天,你正忙著寫你的論文,而我知道你需要一些材料,這些我之前就找到了,但是我沒有把它借給你。

  Lily: Oh, I wasn’t angry about you.

  我沒有生氣。

  Ann: But I find that I am not a good man.

  但是我發現我不是個什麼好人。

  Lily: Don’t be too serious, mate.

  別太認真了,老兄。

  Ann: I know, but when I saw you tried so hard to work your paper out, I…

  我知道,但是,我看到你那麼努力的去完成你的論文,我•••

  Lily: Mate, you have the right to keep your effort and you needn’t share it with others.

  老兄,你有權利保留你自己的勞動成果,你沒必要和別人分享。

  Ann: I am really sorry about that.

  我真的很對不起。

  Lily: Ok, I accept your apology, and could you have the dinner with me? I am alone.

  好吧,我接受你的道歉,中午一起吃飯吧?我自己一個人。

  關於常用英語對話篇2

  Ann: Have you read the news?

  你看過這個新聞了嗎?

  Lily: What news?

  什麼新聞?

  Ann: In Russia, the speaker of the House proposed that mistress should be legal.

  在俄國,議長提議說二奶應該被合法。

  Lily: Was he crazy?

  他瘋了嗎?

  Ann: I don’t know. The reason is that he said the rate of population growth was very low.

  我不知道,他說這是因為俄國的人口增長率太低了。

  Lily: If this propose were put into effort, do you think the rate of population growth would be improved?

  如果這個提議被推行,你認為人口增長率會提高嗎?

  Ann: I don’t think so.

  我不這麼認為。

  Lily: In Russia, even in most western country, people have a thought that they don’t want to have many babies.

  在俄國,甚至是大部分的西方國家,人們的思想都是不想要太多的孩子。

  Ann: Yes, German, France, Britain, Italy and so on, the rate of population growth have been among 0% to 3% for many years.

  是的,德國,法國,英國,義大利等國家,人口增長率都在0%到3%之間徘徊多年了。

  Lily: Wow, these countries need to have some change.

  哇,這些國家真的需要點改變。

  關於常用英語對話篇3

  Ann: Welcome to my home.

  歡迎到我家來。

  Lily: Thank you. Can I have something to drink?

  謝謝,能給我點兒喝的嗎?

  Ann: Ok, wait a moment.

  好的,稍等。

  Lily: Thank you. I am very thirty.

  謝謝。我很渴啊。

  Ann: What did you do?

  你做了什麼?

  Lily: I ran here.

  我跑著來的。

  Ann: Oh? Why?

  哦?為什麼?

  Lily: I overslept and we made it at eight o’clock.

  我睡過頭了,而且我們約好八點的。

  Ann: So you ran here?

  所以你跑過來?

  Lily: Of course, I don’t like to be late.

  當然,我不喜歡遲到。

  關於常用英語對話篇4

  Bob: Hey, are you John?

  嘿,是約翰嗎?

  John: Yes, Bob. How are you?

  是的,鮑勃,你好嗎?

  Bob: Just so-so, what are you doing here?

  一般般,你來這有什麼事嗎?

  John: I am here to attend the meeting.

  我來這參加會議。

  Bob: Oh, the meeting? Do you have anything to declare?

  哦,會議?你有什麼需要報關的嗎?

  John: Yes, our company has invented a new product recently and I need to report it during the meeting.

  是的,我們公司最近發明了一個新的產品,我要在會上作報告。

  Bob: Oh, very good. Do you have time tonight? We can have a dinner together

  哦,很好啊,晚上有時間嗎?我們一起吃個飯吧。

  John: Fine.

  好啊。

  Bob: I am waiting for you.

  我等你。

  John: OK, I am late. See you later.

  好的,我要遲到了,待會兒見。