日常的英語對話閱讀精選

  英語學習在我國已轟轟烈烈地開展了幾十年。英語學習書籍各種各樣。從小學,初中,高中到大學不斷貫徹英語教學,可以說英語學習已成為一個熱門話題。小編整理了日常的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  日常的英語對話一

  客服: Hello, this is ABC Service Company speaking.

  你好,ABC服務公司。

  莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?

  你好,請幫我轉一下安。

  客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you?

  對不起,她現在脫不開身。有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?

  莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?

  好的,我上週通過你們公司登記了保姆招聘資訊,現在我是想問是否有訊息了?

  客服: Please wait a moment, let me check.

  請稍等,我查下。

  莉莉: All right.

  好。

  客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?

  有三人符合您的要求,您需要我們安排見面嗎?

  莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.

  好的,儘快。

  客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.

  我先打電話給他們約個時間然後我再打給你。

  莉莉: Thank you very much.

  謝謝!

  日常的英語對話二

  Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.

  湯姆,你的領帶系得真好看。

  Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.

  那是,這可是多年的功夫。

  Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.

  系得好看也要注意鬆緊合適哦,不然後果很嚴重。

  Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.

  很嚴重的後果?你簡直就是胡說。

  Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.

  我可沒胡說,我昨天篇新聞,有個人就是因為系領帶系出近視眼。

  Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.

  真的嗎?那我還是趕緊把領帶解了。

  Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.

  等等,我幫你看看…你係地不是很緊,但還得稍微鬆點。

  Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?

  那個人是因為系得太緊的關係嗎?

  Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.

  是的,由於他系得太緊,會壓迫頸動脈和神經,阻礙人體正常血液流通,致使大腦正常營養供給受限,引起神經受損。

  Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.

  天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意點了。

  日常的英語對話三

  Bob: Hello,Tom, long time no see, how are you?

  你好,湯姆,好久不見,你好嗎?

  Tom: I am fine, thanks,Bob.How is everything going?

  我很好,謝謝你鮑勃,你一切都好嗎?

  Bob: Everything goes well. I have something to tell you.

  一切安好,我有件事要告訴你。

  Tom: What?

  什麼事?

  Bob: Our classmates of senior middle school will hold a gathering this weekend, would you like to join in?

  我們高中同學這週末要聚會,你來嗎?

  Tom: How time flies! It has been nearly ten years since we graduated.

  時光飛逝,從畢業到現在將近10年了。

  Bob: Yeah, so do you want to take part in?

  恩,那你要來參加嗎?

  Tom: OK,I will go.

  好,我會去的。

  Bob: Let’s fix it. Now, I’d better get off the phone, I have to go to the meeting.

  就這麼說定了,現在,我得掛電話了,得去開會。

  Tom: OK, see you.

  好,再見。

  日常的英語對話四

  Jake: Isn’t it great news for we men who can’t afford a wife here? I promise that I will get married at the end of the year.

  這對於我們結不起婚的男人來說,真是個好訊息。我承諾今年年底結婚。

  Jim: What news? Stop making promises that you cannot keep. Mom is not going to buy your stories again.

  什麼訊息?不要許那些你實現不了的承諾。老媽不會再買你帳的。

  Jake: I am serious. 35 thousand RMB can buy you a wife from Vietnam. A beautiful, mild and considerate one.

  我認真的。 三萬五可以買一個越南妹。一個漂亮的,溫柔的,體貼的越南妹妹。

  Jim: Are you thinking about committing a crime? You know better.

  你不會是想犯罪吧?你知道的。

  Jake: Definitely legal. A coffee only costs 7 RMB there. Everything is cheap. And the girls there are desperate for foreigners like us.

  絕對合法。一杯咖啡只要7塊。所有的東西的都很便宜。那些女生都特想嫁給我們這樣的外國人。

  Jim: Are you sure they are your type? Let alone the language problem. I mean you cannot marry someone because of your money. Anyway, neither of us is rich.

  你確定她們是你的型別嗎?更別提語言問題了。我是說你不能娶一個因為你錢的人。再說,我們倆也不是那麼有錢。

  Jake: Stop being pretentious. Don’t you want to settle down? Your girl has got married with a much richer guy. You can not hit on her any more. Wake up, dude.

  不要作了。你難道不想生活安定下來嗎?你的女朋友已經嫁給一個比你更有錢的男人了。 你不能再對她有幻想了。醒醒吧,哥們兒。

  Jim: I am not ready for another relationship. Maybe she will come back. I need to watch her back, in case that fucking man hurts her.

  我還沒有準備好一段新戀情。也許她會回來。我得看著她,萬一那個該死的混蛋欺負她。

  Jake: You are hopeless.

  你真是沒救了。

  Jim: I just have faith bro. I am not like you, prick. You can double date and mess with your ex-girlfriend’s best friend.

  我只是有信仰。我不像你,臭混蛋。 你可以腳踏兩隻船,跟你前女友的最好的朋友亂搞。