初中英語對話帶翻譯精選

  英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。小編精心收集了初中英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  初中英語對話帶翻譯篇1

  A:Excuse me.

  A:打擾了。

  B:What's the matter?

  B:怎麼了?

  A:I've been stolen.

  A:我被偷了。

  B:What was stolen?

  B:什麼被偷了?

  A:I had my wallet stolen.

  A:我的錢包被偷了。

  B:Could you tell me the details?

  B:請你告訴我細節好嗎?

  A:I had my wallet stolen while I was on the bus just now.

  A:剛才在公交車上我的錢包被偷了。

  B:What kind of wallet was it?

  B:錢包是什麼樣的?

  A:It's a red leather one.

  A:是個紅色皮製錢包

  B:Can you give me your address? We will notice you while we find it.

  B:你能把你的地址給我嗎?我們找到錢包後就通知你。

  A:OK. Thank you.

  A:好的。謝謝。

  初中英語對話帶翻譯篇2

  A:Dear!

  A:天哪!

  B:What's the matter?

  B:怎麼了?

  A:Where is my wallet?

  A:我的錢包呢?

  B:Take it easy. It may be in your handbag.

  B:彆著急,可能在你的手提包裡。

  A:No, it isn't. I remembered I paid for the bill and…I left on the counter!

  A:不,不在。我記得我付了錢然後……我把它忘在櫃檯上了!

  B:What? It is terrible. What is in it?

  B:什麼?真糟糕,錢包裡都有什麼?

  A:A lot of cash!And my passport, identification card, credit cards.

  A:很多現金,還有我的護照,身份證還有銀行卡。

  B:We'd better ask the policeman for help.

  B:我們最好還是找警察幫忙吧。

  A:Excuse me. My wallet is missing.

  A:打擾一下,我的錢包丟了。

  C:Could you tell me the detail?

  C:你能告訴我一些細節麼?

  A:We had lunch at the gourmet plaza. After I paid for the bill, I forgot to carry it with me.

  A:我們在美食廣場吃的午飯,結完賬以後我就忘了拿錢包了。

  C:Could you describe your wallet?

  C:什麼樣的錢包?

  A:It is a light blue leather wallet.

  A:我的錢包是天藍色的皮製的。

  C:So, you lost your wallet at gourmet plaza at about 12.00 a. m.

  C:這麼說,你是大約12點的時候在美食廣場丟的錢包。

  A:That is it.

  A:是的。

  C:Now you can fill out this form. We will give you the result as soon as possible.

  C:現在麻煩你填下這張表格。我們會盡快告知你結果的。

  A:Thank you. Could you write a certification of theft for me?

  A:謝謝。你能不能幫我寫一張偷竊證明?

  C:All right.

  C:好的。

  初中英語對話帶翻譯篇3

  A:Emergency Assistance. How may I help you?

  A:緊急事故援助中心。有什麼需要效勞的?

  B:I've just been robbed. What should I do?

  B:我剛被搶劫了!我該怎麼辦?

  A:Are you injured,Miss?

  A:小姐,您受傷了嗎?

  B:No,no,I'm just a little upset.

  B:沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。

  A:Please stay calm,Miss. Just give me your name and your location-the place where you are calling right now.

  A:請保持鎮靜,小姐。告訴你您的名字和所在地點-就是您現在打電話的地方。

  B:My name is Kate. I am next to the Beijing Hotel on Chang'an Street.

  B:我叫凱特,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。

  A:Please stay where you are;we'll have a patrol car there in less than two minutes.

  A:請您待在原處,2分鐘之內,我們的巡邏車就到。