有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選
隨著全球經濟發展一體化以及我國經濟的全面發展,英語作為國際通用語言的地位日益突出。鑑於此,我國對英語口語能力的要求更為明確。小編整理了有關於英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇一
Girl: Dear aunty, could you give me a share of tomato catsup?
阿姨,能給我一份番茄醬嗎?
Chuck: OK, good boy. Here you are.
好的,好孩子,給你。
Girl: But I'm a girl.
可是我是女孩啊。
Chuck: While am I a female? Why did you call me aunty?
那我是女的嗎?你為什麼叫我阿姨啊?
Girl: Sorry, uncle picky, I didn't see very clearly.
對不起,你這個叔叔也太愛挑剔了,我剛才沒看清楚。
有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇二
Lucy: Hi Janny, why are you so depressed?
Janny,你幹嘛這麼垂頭喪氣的?
Janny: My husband bursted into a fury this morning.
早上我丈夫怒了。
Lucy: What's wrong with him? He was such a nice man!
他是怎麼了?他一直都很友善啊。
Janny: This morning, I asked him to see a woman making breakfast with only a bra in the opposite building.
早上我叫他一起看,對面樓一個女人做早飯的時候,只穿了文胸。
Lucy: While there is no excuse to be angry at all.
這根本不值得生氣啊。
Janny: The problem is I was all naked at that time.
問題是,當時我是全裸的!
有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇三
Joe: I'm getting into trouble these days.
我最近遇上了麻煩。
Ben: What'r your trouble?
怎麼了?
Joe: I have fallen in love with a girl not long ago,but she has had a boyfriend yet.
我不久前喜歡上一個女孩,可她已經有男朋友了。
Ben: So what?
然後呢?
Joe: I don't know what to do.I don't want to lose her!
我不知道該怎麼辦。我不想失去她!
Ben: But,you know,you are not her Mr.Right.You and her boyfriend can't both have her.
可你知道的,你不是她的真命天子。你和她男友不能同時擁有他。
Joe: I see what you mean.Thank you.
我明白你的意思了。謝謝。
有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇四
Salesgirl: May I help you ?
我能幫你嗎?
Customer: Yes,please.I wanna buy a coat for myself.
是的。我想給自己買件外套。
Salesgirl: The coats are over there.This way,please.
外套在那兒呢。這邊請。
Customer: The black coat looks good.Can I try it on?
那件黑色外套看起來不錯。我能試穿一下嗎?
Salesgirl: OK.
好的。
Customer: Oh,it is too small for me!Do you have a larger one?
噢,這對我來說太小了。你們還有更大的嗎?
Salesgirl: I'm sorry we don't have any.It is the largest size of this kind of coats for women.
很抱歉,沒有。這是這種女式外套中的最大型號了。
Customer: Ah,too bad!I think I must lose some weight so that I can put on the coat.
噢,真糟糕!我想為了穿上這件外套,我必須減肥了。
有關於英語對話帶翻譯篇五
Lingling: What's wrong with your head,Daming?
你的頭怎麼了,大明?
Daming: I went out with Sam on his bike yesterday.
我昨天和薩姆坐他的自行車出去了。
Lingling: And then?
然後呢?
Daming: And then we got hungry and thirsty.
然後我們又餓又渴。
Lingling: And then?
然後呢?
Daming: We bought a watermelon and Sam carried it on his bike.
我們買了個西瓜,薩姆把它抬到了車上。
Lingling: Then?
然後呢?
Daming: Sam fell off his bike with the watermelon and it bumped my head.
薩姆連人帶瓜從車上掉下來,西瓜砸中了我的腦袋。
Lingling: Oh,dear! How poor you are!
噢,天哪!你們也太慘了!
- 有關於英語對話帶翻譯精選
- 適合電臺勵志的文章_電臺朗誦勵志的文章2
- 聖母抱著嬰兒的油畫圖片
- 巴金家經典句子
- 你在辦公室裡有招人煩行為嗎
- 五年級語文下冊第三課白楊句子賞析
- 預防血糖升高有哪些方法
- 高清帥氣漫畫圖片
- 關於牡丹園夏季水肥管理注意事項
- 機械類自我介紹範文
- 黑白素描漫畫圖片素材
- 最幽默的廁所標語
- 關於積極向上的好詞好句精選
- 2017愚人節微信整人方法最有效
- 見聞的意思是什麼
- 周公解夢夢見樹葉象徵著什麼
- 小學五年級上冊期末語文考試試卷
- 夏夕空吉他獨奏譜
- 關於夢想的勵志現代詩歌朗誦
- 兩個摩羯座在一起怎麼樣
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字